Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

8 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

As I’ve told you sir for about the 5th time. I don’t have a son that plays. I’m a football fan in general and a Huntingdon Mustang fan in particular. Now I don’t know who you are and don’t really care. Your a punk a**hat, That much I do know. 

Tough guy when your thumbs do the talking. 

Edited by horse
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The whole state witnessed Whitwell steal a state title last year which the TSSAA ignored undeniable facts proving ineligibility of their QB. Sad for the runner up sent home with silver after whipping the Tigers for 47 minutes. There has to be more accountability by the TSSAA and violators. 

LOl   you still on this?  You act like  he didn't play vs all the other teams before that game in the playoffs  or that one of them wouldn't have beat you had he been ineligible...which he wasn't.  I wonder what your excuse this year will be.   

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Waker said:

There were some posts last year that fans were upset with play calling in the CV game. There may have been some new profiles made calling for his job. Some of them may not have even been Huntingdon fans. 

Ya'll have been calling for his head since the warbritton boys were there..every year its all his fault they dont win state.

ever think it might be that  he is the reason you always have a chance?  

Edited by Beagle

50 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Giving 90% chance this morning. Good thing we're playing on the carpet. Footing great even in the rain. Playoff season is carpet season.

I just looked at the weather channel and its showing 56 high. 50 low and 40 percent.So guess which weather service.Carpet should help.At least,unless something changes will be nice temp

Edited by mrbigster

35 minutes ago, Beagle said:

LOl   you still on this?  You act like  he didn't play vs all the other teams before that game in the playoffs  or that one of them wouldn't have beat you had he been ineligible...which he wasn't.  I wonder what your excuse this year will be.   

Feller, ineligible player by TSSAA rules is illegal win or lose! But fer the TSSAA to have knowledge + undeniable proof at anytime, before, early, mid season , late or after the season is complete renders the TSSAA as disgraceful. As fer Whitwell & SP games last year, the Pirates should have won like the 25 straight before! No excuse, the Pirates were & are responsible fer their own destiny. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes footballover did post it. Several other Mustank fans did as well. I pulled them up on last years Huntingdung vs cornersville thread for everyone to see. 

Yeah , they spent all day in denial and tried to put their disgust on front street so that the stanks will fold like wet cardboard again this year