Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

14 hours ago, ohisee said:

I've heard of the reelfoot conference but who was in the volunteer conference?

Volunteer conference was Lexington, Riverside, Camden, Huntingdon, Bruceton, Chester Co., and I think North Side and South Side. Before the playoff system we had conference champions and bowl games. 

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Turf is great during play-off season. Footing was not a problem at all tonight. Most grass fields would have been awful tonight.

Peabody & Riverside looked like they were kids on a slip & slide most of the night. I was thinking a turf field would’ve been very beneficial for us. It was hard for Peabody to utilize all of their speed because of the conditions of field. 

32 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Peabody & Riverside looked like they were kids on a slip & slide most of the night. I was thinking a turf field would’ve been very beneficial for us. It was hard for Peabody to utilize all of their speed because of the conditions of field. 

I would have hated to see Peabody at full speed then. They seemed to get to the corners pretty darn fast to me. 

10 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Is there some point your trying to make? You really don’t have anything to root for so you roll with whoever The teams are that are actually playing this time of year. I’ll tell you hoss I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt several times but with the crap you were sayin before this game makes it clear your a snot rag punk. Reminds me of another Milan poster from years back. Think the last time I heard from him he was moving from job to job also. Ripley the last time I heard. You know him?

Yes I do have someone to root for. Anyone playing Huntingdung. Sorry I hurt your feelings ma’am. 

7 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

@Mustang1969 do you understand now?

no use in throwing shade at this point, @BIGPURPLEMACHINE has pretty much done that

Aw bud if you go back to my posts you’ll see that I understood the whole time. I knew we had a big hill to climb, especially when I heard how much of a toll the ankle twisters from Huntland had taken on us. I’m on your side now. Add some glass shards to the donkeys diet next week and you will be in business.

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Maybe we'll hire yalls coach. You boys cant get enough players out to have a scrimmage.

Your just butt hurt that y’all have the same trophy we do this year!! None. Hire him if you think it will help y’all. What position will you put him on the field. How many fumbles did your coach have last night?  Y’all always have a good team but pump it up so much which makes your fall so much harder. Get over yourselves. Enjoy watching the championship at home just like I will. 

Edited by BigEdMo

Congrats to Huntingdon.A great season.zi told a friend ,Ben Lee from Huntingdon on the way to the game I thought LC was too physical .Was worried about Huntingdon turning the corners.Knew if they ran straight ahead,they'd earn it.I thought our pass defense would play better.Maybe its cause Hunt doesnt throw much and had LC relax.Ensley is the real deal.LWton ran hard.Snyder and Tubbs played very well.Thought LC would come out second half and just throw simple out pass.But guess in 3rd quarter coach just decided to run right at Hunt. And wear them down and run click with the lead.Congrats to both teams.Hunt.FNs should be proud of their young men

8 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Lake Co played clean the rest of the night. I just thought that hit was way late. I'm old and I know more than yall do.

I will say y'all have an amazing field and stadium and it was a pleasure to visit there and get to be a part of the atmosphere! The Mustangs are a really really good team and should be very proud.  Y'alls coach made some adjustments at halftime and the defense was very stingy after that.  Hats off Mustangs! Great game and thanks for the hospitality 

• Upvote 1