3a Semifinal: Covington at Pearl Cohn

00Chargers

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Did you roll Milan??

I said after the Milan game that if they played 9 more times Covington would win all 9. I not only stand by that but looks even less bold and more true. I meant to give the point that every non region game Covington played they rolled. And had a few bumps in a great region.

36 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Middle TN/ Nashville area is about to be the home of the gold ball!

MBA

CPA

Oakland

Pearl Cohn

DA

It would be one heckuva year for the area if this happens!  Now I’m waiting on the “hate” replies!:popcorneater:

Unfortunately only CPA is probably the favorite in any potential Championship matchup but it's nice to talk about. Ravenwood is also in the hunt

52 minutes ago, WestTnFootball13 said:

I said after the Milan game that if they played 9 more times Covington would win all 9. I not only stand by that but looks even less bold and more true. I meant to give the point that every non region game Covington played they rolled. And had a few bumps in a great region.

Well two things. First, you meant to say non region but you didn’t. I was just going on what you said. Second, you could be right you may win the other 9 out of 10. But if you couldn’t even produce an offensive touchdown how can you be so sure. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well two things. First, you meant to say non region but you didn’t. I was just going on what you said. Second, you could be right you may win the other 9 out of 10. But if you couldn’t even produce an offensive touchdown how can you be so sure. 

I see some Covington fans (not all) has gotten a little cocky. We gone have to knock em down a notch Friday!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

This Charger fan is definitely not cocky; My prediction throughout the season was a match-up between Alcoa and PC in Cookeville and I surely know that Covington has their vulnerabilities. I do believe that at this point of the season, all remaining teams are worthy of much respect and I have faith in Covington. I'm not going to give any ammunition to the opposing team...lol.  

14 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

This Charger fan is definitely not cocky; My prediction throughout the season was a match-up between Alcoa and PC in Cookeville and I surely know that Covington has their vulnerabilities. I do believe that at this point of the season, all remaining teams are worthy of much respect and I have faith in Covington. I'm not going to give any ammunition to the opposing team...lol.  

Which you should have faith! Y'all have a solid football team, our hands will be full Friday night!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80