1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

57 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Head Orchestrater, Old Pirate says a HEEP ain’t buying a flagrant lie you made earlier to day! GIT, this is mid-week bible study. Don’t expect yous to continue much longer spewing mess, yous need to repent

Yes it is and I’m looking forward to going tonight as well. I would like you to go sincerely. Have a great evening. 

August 2nd LC scheduled a scrimmage against this lil school some have heard of...Trousdale Co! I knew when I left we were going to state....that’s been a long time ago! I also told AD Mike Moore and SRO JD Snyder that we were going 15-0 back in June! Now I’m no homer I really call it like I see it and basically never pick us...but I’m gonna be right this year! Donkeyup boys

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shockernation said:

August 2nd LC scheduled a scrimmage against this lil school some have heard of...Trousdale Co! I knew when I left we were going to state....that’s been a long time ago! I also told AD Mike Moore and SRO JD Snyder that we were going 15-0 back in June! Now I’m no homer I really call it like I see it and basically never pick us...but I’m gonna be right this year! Donkeyup boys

How did you fare against Trousdale.

20 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Dang your qb’s daddy works for the school too?

31 minutes ago, shockernation said:

If you can run against Trousdale,you'll be able to run on Greenback. Stopping them may be a different story.

• CoachT locked this topic