2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

I’m done after this... Dickson phenomenal player...Peabody outstanding team who is best team in AA. Swafford every play of Offense, Defense, Extra Point, Kickoff and punt return. No pictures of Bogues sliding to avoid Swafford, no picture of Dickson flailing as Swafford scores. Nope because Meigs has class. As for had he ever been ran over- yep ask kid at Oneida when Swafford was a freshman, Marion County, Forrest,  Rockwood, Trousdale, and I’m sure others. Difference is HE never left the field. I think I’m right but I’ll make sure he started every one of the 48 wins and the 6 losses and to my recollection never missed more than couple of plays against Rockwood as a sophomore. 

1 hour ago, Turu said:

I’m done after this... Dickson phenomenal player...Peabody outstanding team who is best team in AA. Swafford every play of Offense, Defense, Extra Point, Kickoff and punt return. No pictures of Bogues sliding to avoid Swafford, no picture of Dickson flailing as Swafford scores. Nope because Meigs has class. As for had he ever been ran over- yep ask kid at Oneida when Swafford was a freshman, Marion County, Forrest,  Rockwood, Trousdale, and I’m sure others. Difference is HE never left the field. I think I’m right but I’ll make sure he started every one of the 48 wins and the 6 losses and to my recollection never missed more than couple of plays against Rockwood as a sophomore. 

Nobody is discrediting Swafford? Those Peabody boys seen the video that some news reporter posted of Aaron Swafford after Cooper won Mr. Football. If you haven’t seen it, go watch it. Peabody took it personal, & they made a point to make sure that Meigs County knew that these West TN boys were going to knock the piss out of them & there was absolutely nothing that they could do it about it. Meigs played a good first half but after that, they played like they were just happy to be there. Which I said earlier in the week would get them beat. 

2 hours ago, TigerNation said:

I think you’re confusing Meigs fans with Peabody haters. 

That’s exactly what we are talking about. Certified Peabody haters from all over & none of them are here to give Peabody their credit or eat their crow. @GeneralForrest for one more than likely had to be checked into a mental institution last night. Dude is an absolute clown for all of the hogwash he talked about Peabody for most of the year. Shows he knows absolutely NOTHING. I’m not expecting him or anyone else do give Peabody their dues but we all know & they know without having to admit who runs & has run 2A the last two years. 

On 11/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, GeneralForrest said:

when you dont like someones counter argument you simply repeat yourself. you're better than that hopefully. i posted my reasons why meigs wins. deal with that or come up with some new material at least. we know you have pinups of the peabody players in your locker at school 

That moment when silence fell over Chapel Hill....

10 hours ago, allgoodlf said:

We are very proud of Cooper and he earned this award but Dickson is abetter football player than Swafford.  In head to head competition, I believe Dickson showed he was the better of the two.  We were loaded and Dickson had to share the worth.

I respectfully disagree with you... You had the best team, but not the best player..  Congrats on the Championship!

Its a heck of a lot easier to scheme against one player, ( he still had success)  rather a team full of them! 

3 hours ago, Turu said:

Swafford is a great player no doubt but starting every play doesn’t mean you are the best. It just means that he is all meigs had and it showed in the second half when he got shutdown. 

meigs has so much class they don’t even know how to spell their own county’s name 

• Upvote 1