Mr. Football Award

Meeru

23 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

its this year. not 3 years. you guys sound liek th manning people in 1997

Yeah this year he threw for over 1,000 with 1 turnover in the regular season, & rushed for around 400-500 yards. That was all 1st half stats in the regular season. More than deserving to win it. I know you can make the argument for a multitude of kids but Cooper Baugus is rightfully Mr. Football for 2019 imo 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

The Baugus family might as well be the Manning’s in Trenton. They’ve had one playing for over a decade now I think 

3 great athletes. I’ve never seen a man hate on a kid for winning an award, I don’t care if any of it is biased or not. The kid started his sophomore year and did well for 3 seasons. Played the semi and champ game with a bummed shoulder. Cooper is the heart of the two state title runs. 

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

3 great athletes. I’ve never seen a man hate on a kid for winning an award, I don’t care if any of it is biased or not. The kid started his sophomore year and did well for 3 seasons. Played the semi and champ game with a bummed shoulder. Cooper is the heart of the two state title runs. 

Jealousy is love and hate at the same time 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:34 PM, GeneralForrest said:

is it a 3 year award 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:35 PM, GeneralForrest said:

like what zit creme to use?

On 12/11/2019 at 7:36 PM, GeneralForrest said:

its this year. not 3 years. you guys sound liek th manning people in 1997

Have you not said you’ve had health issues lately?  Karma is something else I tell ya.   What if these were your kids? You know they read these boards.   Have you no shame? Grow up!  You’re more petty than most kids in high school.  I will never understand how a grown man could come on here to tear kids down the way you do.  I’m going to hope you don’t have kids yourself.  I can only imagine how you would tear them down and pick a part every thing they’ve ever done.  I doubt they’d ever be good enough for you.  Pretty sad if you think about it.  I pray God somehow touches your heart of stone this Holiday Season.  Merry Christmas! 

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:07 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

Congrats to Holden Willis and good luck tomorrow.

I agree.Congrats to him and all that made the list.Just hoping now that Snyder opened some eyes and voters will take into account,not just stats cause some players only play half a game.But congrats to Willis

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I agree.Congrats to him and all that made the list.Just hoping now that Snyder opened some eyes and voters will take into account,not just stats cause some players only play half a game.But congrats to Willis

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

If you go back and look Willis didn’t play a lot of second half’s either lol. Very limited on touches each game as well. Congrats to Snyder on a great year. 

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

If you go back and look Willis didn’t play a lot of second half’s either lol. Very limited on touches each game as well. Congrats to Snyder on a great year. 

Pops he was limited in first half to cause  that durn Ryan man was using him as the decoy.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard