SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

6 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Yes I agree...Its a web that extends to every part of the WORLD....but the money isn't in our face as often as we think.

Here, China, Iran, are some players behind the scenes with dark, very dark, intentions...The demonic convocation of Clinton, Pelosi, Biden, Schiff types along with the media are just the enablers. But the sad thing is, this isn't new by a long shot 

I'm not a politics kind of person, wouldn't give a dime for the whole bunch put together.  I look up one place and one place only, when they start mixing to 2 together,it erks me, these big televangelist  mixing in government is an abomination. Think most of us are on the same side and its merely following the teachings of Jesus. Where you have power and money,you have corruption. They can do their thing and I'll do mine. In the big scheme of thing,they are not nearly as powerful as they think. The real power is in heaven. Afraid they'll find out the hard way. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not a politics kind of person, wouldn't give a dime for the whole bunch put together.  I look up one place and one place only, when they start mixing to 2 together,it erks me, these big televangelist  mixing in government is an abomination. Think most of us are on the same side and its merely following the teachings of Jesus. Where you have power and money,you have corruption. They can do their thing and I'll do mine. In the big scheme of thing,they are not nearly as powerful as they think. The real power is in heaven. Afraid they'll find out the hard way. 

+1!

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Old Testament and history has 1000's of examples of them learning the hard way and God teaching them who's in control.

He's also used godless leaders to benefit His people as long as they respected their God.

I'm a Christian first and foremost, but will side with those that honor life of the unborn, marriage between one man and one woman, and will reject the demons that don't...I will also try my best to expose them as the demons they are and do so with any platform I can find because, when they're on the wrong side of those issues, they're usually wrong on ALL other issues...I'll also side with those that support freedom (the freedoms God gives to all people and has allowed us to enjoy in this country) without sending billions in cash to Iran and selling us out to China. Otherwise we might as well live in Iran or China. But at least, in China, you know what side the politicians are on Lol 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Old Testament and history has 1000's of examples of them learning the hard way and God teaching them who's in control.

He's also used godless leaders to benefit His people as long as they respected their God.

I'm a Christian first and foremost, but will side with those that honor life of the unborn, marriage between one man and one woman, and will reject the demons that don't...I will also try my best to expose them as the demons they are and do so with any platform I can find because, when they're on the wrong side of those issues, they're usually wrong on ALL other issues...I'll also side with those that support freedom (the freedoms God gives to all people and has allowed us to enjoy in this country) without sending billions in cash to Iran and selling us out to China. Otherwise we might as well live in Iran or China. But at least, in China, you know what side the politicians are on Lol 

Only problem is ,regardless of the party in power,you still have the abortions and the gay stuff. Watch what they do,not what they say.All they want is votes,they sure don't want to offend any group.  These politicians are as thick as thief's. Reminds me of professional wrestling.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pujo said:

Only problem is ,regardless of the party in power,you still have the abortions and the gay stuff. Watch what they do,not what they say.All they want is votes,they sure don't want to offend any group.  These politicians are as thick as thief's. Reminds me of professional wrestling.

Oh I agree 1000%...It's just that one side will consist of those that'll make a stand and the other side has few to none.... But like we know, it's a stand to a degree. Sickening to me.

A bit wiser than they think 

53 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Oh I agree 1000%...It's just that one side will consist of those that'll make a stand and the other side has few to none.... But like we know, it's a stand to a degree. Sickening to me.

A bit wiser than they think 

Hard times has a way of bringing people to their knee's. If thats what it takes ,so be it. We've been lulled into a false sense of security and people see no need for God. No atheists in fox holes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pujo said:

Hard times has a way of bringing people to their knee's. If thats what it takes ,so be it. We've been lulled into a false sense of security and people see no need for God. No atheists in fox holes.

Wonder what would happen if our govt came out and gave new orders today that stated:

Each Sunday, all golf courses, lakes, fishing holes, race tracks are ordered to be closed...All people are ordered to take safety in the church house, at least twice, each Sunday...Bible study is to take place each day of the week. To assure you are doing this, we will test, test, test...We feel these orders are necessary due to the millions, and potentially billions, of people that leave this world unprepared for eternity....Meaning a second death is imminent.

If such was ordered today, would the people, in masses, obey as they did concerning these Chinese virus orders? Na!! There would be an immediate revolt and blood shed and many so called "christians" would be the angriest of them all! Something to think about when we consider our priorities. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Wonder what would happen if our govt came out and gave new orders today that stated:

Each Sunday, all golf courses, lakes, fishing holes, race tracks are ordered to be closed...All people are ordered to take safety in the church house, at least twice, each Sunday...Bible study is to take place each day of the week. To assure you are doing this, we will test, test, test...We feel these orders are necessary due to the millions, and potentially billions, of people that leave this world unprepared for eternity....Meaning a second death is imminent.

If such was ordered today, would the people, in masses, obey as they did concerning these Chinese virus orders? Na!! There would be an immediate revolt and blood shed and many so called "christians" would be the angriest of them all! Something to think about when we consider our priorities. 

I know we kid around a lot but that was a seriously good post.  Old king has noticed several pandemics in his life time.  1.  A lot of fat guys running around but they don't ban mcdonalds  even though heart disease and diabetes kill more people than viruses.  2.  A lot of divorces and single parent homes but no one addresses the mental health of kids growing up without both parents.  No one addresses the financial turmoil of dead beat fathers who don't support their kids.  3.  The pandemic of alcoholism and the countless deaths in automobiles and people like my uncle who spent his last days puking up his liver.  Or the abused and neglected children because mom or dad can't put the bottle down.  I can keep going on here but I think you all get my point. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

I know we kid around a lot but that was a seriously good post.  Old king has noticed several pandemics in his life time.  1.  A lof of fat guys running around but they don't ban mcdonalds  even though heart disease and diabetes kill more people than viruses.  2.  A lot of divorces and single parent homes but no one addresses the mental health of kids growing up without both parents.  No one addresses the financial turmoil of dead beat fathers who don't support their kids.  3.  The pandemic of alcoholism and the countless deaths in automobiles and people like my uncle who spent his last days puking up his liver.  Or the abused and neglected children because mom or dad can't put the bottle down.  I can keep going on here but I think you all get my point. 

Booyah!Dang good stuff today!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

I know we kid around a lot but that was a seriously good post.  Old king has noticed several pandemics in his life time.  1.  A lof of fat guys running around but they don't ban mcdonalds  even though heart disease and diabetes kill more people than viruses.  2.  A lot of divorces and single parent homes but no one addresses the mental health of kids growing up without both parents.  No one addresses the financial turmoil of dead beat fathers who don't support their kids.  3.  The pandemic of alcoholism and the countless deaths in automobiles and people like my uncle who spent his last days puking up his liver.  Or the abused and neglected children because mom or dad can't put the bottle down.  I can keep going on here but I think you all get my point. 

Great post pal!

You don't see movement towards those issues because the VAST majority of politicians are involved/guilty