Glass House Picks in Single A

pioneer42

On 1/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Greenecounty said:

I think North Greene will be there - they have all the parts and pieces - just a thin bench.  They are better than Cloudland or Cosby.

By virtue of South Greene (AA) beating Cloudland (A) and North Greene (A) beating South Greene, you're right.

The best player on North Greene is Haleigh Bernard. She's a battler and will play lots of minutes. She doesn't always score a whole lot of points but makes opponents know she's on the court.

From what I've seen, NG  will be making the trip to Murfreesboro. After all, they have "Breezy" Savage—a great name for a great player!

Edited by Americal198

On 1/15/2020 at 11:41 PM, Americal198 said:

By virtue of South Greene (AA) beating Cloudland (A) and North Greene (A) beating South Greene, you're right.

The best player on North Greene is Haleigh Bernard. She's a battler and will play lots of minutes. She doesn't always score a whole lot of points but makes opponents know she's on the court.

From what I've seen, NG  will be making the trip to Murfreesboro. After all, they have "Breezy" Savage—a great name for a great player!

wait till they play cloudland then lets see how things go

cloudland kills hampton by 31 5 different players hit 3s in first quater alone

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I’ve been saying that all season, when they had them ranked in the top ten, I new they were just going of their record.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:41 PM, Americal198 said:

wait till they play cloudland then lets see how things go

On 1/17/2020 at 7:35 PM, Jaychapman said:

Summertown beats Loretto / nuf said 

Summertown only rotated one off the bench the entire game with the Campbell girl injured. You could tell those 5-6 had good chemistry together and trusted each other throughout game. They continue playing tight like that and they’ll be tough but foul trouble would hurt. 

4 minutes ago, TENNTOWN said:

Summertown only rotated one off the bench the entire game with the Campbell girl injured. You could tell those 5-6 had good chemistry together and trusted each other throughout game. They continue playing tight like that and they’ll be tough but foul trouble would hurt. 

GC was 12 deep last year but only played 7 for the most part in post season. Got a feeling Greenfield will use 6 most of the time in tournaments and GC will play 6 I would imagine at the most. Rotation trims down a lot in tournaments.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TENNTOWN said:

Yes they only played 6. Talked to a couple Summertown folks and they said Campbell was the motor for their team. Great players are hard to replace, but looks as if the other young ladies stepped up their game in her absence. That’s what good teams must do. Also I was informed that they have called up a couple of 8 graders that can play and will be contributors come time for post season run. Be interesting to see where they are 3 weeks from now!!