Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

17 minutes ago, crow said:

Cousin Ned is as wrong as you are, Carnes was slated as back up. And you’ve been upset since last July. It’s alright though. I see through the smoke and mirrors. Whatever GB is doing SP is to. Whether they’re doing right or wrong they’re both doing the same thing. 

SP isn’t very good at hiding it. Their recruiting is obvious. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

I agree on the best 11. As for the non starter thing, you made my point. That’s the level football is at in Knox and Blount county. 

But to say there beating teams with non starters is like I said a stretch. Those players want playing time immediately and that’s why they transfer to a school that will allow them to start. 
 Here’s the question though, hypothetical speaking...your boy has started at his position for two yrs, how are you or him going to feel about losing that spot to a transfer? 
 Before I get crucified, yes my stepson was a transfer at SP but his first year he wasn’t playing every down. The next yr he earned his spot.

14 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

That’s laughable......I understand you’re just playing the game a few others are but come on! When was SP punished for a recruiting attempt? 

Being punished for recruiting and not being good at hiding it is two different things. Haven’t you listened to Ole Butthurt cry about the Whitwell kid and TSSAA’s lack of oversight?  Everyone sees what SP is doing. Maybe the tssaa will get it right this time. 

10 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

1948?

DS, Old Pirate simply ain’t replying to the numb nut trollers. They talk all the mess, “everybody knows SP is recruiting” but can’t name a nary one much less a herd as they imply. Crow is eating crow after reference to Big WR Coming Back as a recruit. Dad Burnit, guess he is right in a since. He has been at South Pittsburg since birth. The only kid fitting that description is from foot of the mountain past Battle Creek. Time fer Old Pirate to hibernate again. See coacht fellers in the spring. 

18 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

DS, Old Pirate simply ain’t replying to the numb nut trollers. They talk all the mess, “everybody knows SP is recruiting” but can’t name a nary one much less a herd as they imply. Crow is eating crow after reference to Big WR Coming Back as a recruit. Dad Burnit, guess he is right in a since. He has been at South Pittsburg since birth. The only kid fitting that description is from foot of the mountain past Battle Creek. Time fer Old Pirate to hibernate again. See coacht fellers in the spring. 

Bye bye ole butt hurt. Sleep tight. 

P.S.- Take it easy on the recruiting trail. 

26 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

You’re an idiot lol. The big wr wasn’t the reference I was referring to, it was the sprinkling in of a few transfers comment I was talking about. You had already told me about the big TE and the WR when you told be you thought the interview was fake news because you didn’t think there would be an ear holing interview during ”tribbling” (I presumed you meant dribbling) season. The interview was from February 2nd so you were wrong again. Seems to be a trend with you and your “friend” Roy. 

BTW it was a SP alumni and former player that sent me the link to the interview. He’s like most of the good folks down there. They’re all laughing AT not with you. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Bye bye ole butt hurt. Sleep tight. 

P.S.- Take it easy on the recruiting trail. 

Wonder if the upper East tn guys are still gonna be SP cheerleaders this year? They were all on the bandwagon last season because of them orchestrating Cherokee’s. Reckon what they’ll think about this turn. :roflol:

39 minutes ago, crow said:

Wonder if the upper East tn guys are still gonna be SP cheerleaders this year? They were all on the bandwagon last season because of them orchestrating Cherokee’s. Reckon what they’ll think about this turn. :roflol:

Here's one east tn boy who won't be waving pom poms for SP :lol:

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, crow said:

You’re an idiot lol. The big wr wasn’t the reference I was referring to, it was the sprinkling in of a few transfers comment I was talking about. You had already told me about the big TE and the WR when you told be you thought the interview was fake news because you didn’t think there would be an ear holing interview during ”tribbling” (I presumed you meant dribbling) season. The interview was from February 2nd so you were wrong again. Seems to be a trend with you and your “friend” Roy. 

BTW it was a SP alumni and former player that sent me the link to the interview. He’s like most of the good folks down there. They’re all laughing AT not with you. 

I agree with two very important parts of this post. Yes he is an idiot. (Sonia his girlfriend Roy). And yes lots of people are laughing at him.