Will greenfield win class A?

Ballin2020

11 minutes ago, Topfan said:

Greenfield played them during the summer and beat them by as many as they wanted. They would demolish Westview. 

Sounds like a delusional Greenfield fan. For anyone that knows basketball and has seen both teams play multiple times, early in the season after the loss of Callins due to injury, Greenfield would've beat them by 10 or so. Since WV's healthy, that score would be flipped. Greenfield doesn't play anyone who plays defense the way WV does. Either way, our ideas of any outcome is only speculation. We play both and respect both.....both are good teams. Greenfield needs to be more concerned with Clarkrange rather than AA Westview. What's sad...the WV fans I've talked to up here today are pulling for Greenfield to win it all. It's a county thing...Greenfield is turning in to another Dresden fanbase with characters like this one I quoted. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Sounds like a delusional Greenfield fan. For anyone that knows basketball and has seen both teams play multiple times, early in the season after the loss of Callins due to injury, Greenfield would've beat them by 10 or so. Since WV's healthy, that score would be flipped. Greenfield doesn't play anyone who plays defense the way WV does. Either way, our ideas of any outcome is only speculation. We play both and respect both.....both are good teams. Greenfield needs to be more concerned with Clarkrange rather than AA Westview. What's sad...the WV fans I've talked to up here today are pulling for Greenfield to win it all. It's a county thing...Greenfield is turning in to another Dresden fanbase with characters like this one I quoted. 

Really? I believe you were saying Greenfield would get run out of the gym by Westview. I am always pulling for weakley county teams, remember Callins and the Leyhue twins get their roots from Greenfield. Westview lost to GC and Union City and you think they could play Greenfield close??! Really???   Greenfield slaughtered the DII state champs, I have seen most of the Class AA teams and Greenfield would beat any of them. Class AAA would be tough but they can play with any of those teams. Btw, I live in Middle TN and see all of these teams play. 

12 minutes ago, Topfan said:

Really? I believe you were saying Greenfield would get run out of the gym by Westview. I am always pulling for weakley county teams, remember Callins and the Leyhue twins get their roots from Greenfield. Westview lost to GC and Union City and you think they could play Greenfield close??! Really???   Greenfield slaughtered the DII state champs, I have seen most of the Class AA teams and Greenfield would beat any of them. Class AAA would be tough but they can play with any of those teams. Btw, I live in Middle TN and see all of these teams play. 

Westview lost to GC and UC because they weren't healthy? If Callins would have been on the floor all year they would be undefeated as well. So no sir Greenfield would never ever run Westview out of any gym. I think you need to go watch some more basketball:lol: Greenfield is having a good 3 year run... but what do they have after this year? Westview has been doing it consecutively for almost a decade. But I guess we will never know because neither team will play each other during the season.

30 minutes ago, Topfan said:

34-1 

3 hours ago, Topfan said:

LOL. Now, you're just making jokes. Put that Kool-Aid down and you'll come back to reality. 

4 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

Westview would definitely win against Greenfield since they are back to 100% no doubt. Gibson County has beaten Westview a few times in the past few years including this year, but Westview didn't have one of their better players. I'm afraid it would have been different if they had her when we played...she's that good

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

LOL. Now, you're just making jokes. Put that Kool-Aid down and you'll come back to reality. 

Ok. Why do I state these comments with confidence?  Because I have seen most of these players for years. My daughter played AAU with some of the Summertown and Loretto players this past summer and I get to see some fantastic girls basketball.  Tess Darby- great player for Greenfield but her style of play when she played with her AAU team is why UT signed her, spacing and great ball movement and she becomes deadly.  The Moore girl, unreal high school talent and would probably be a higher recruit with better exposure in the summer but plays for her dad and plays in a much less competitive league than Tess as does the Callins girl at Westview, mom and dad both from Greenfield btw. I spoke to Coach Byrd (Belmont Men’s coach retired) and it was the first time to see Greenfield play, he helps Belmont’s women’s program recruit. They like the Moore kid but getting her enough money to go to Belmont is the problem ($40k) a year but with a partial scholarship she is still out a lot of money. BTW coached a couple of Byrd’s past and present players (Grayson Murphy) and Jesse Snyder graduated, so he asks my opinion. He says Greenfield is the best girls team he has ever seen in all classifications. (Guess he’s drinking the cool aid also). Greenfield would curb stomp Westview.