4 Classifications

Redrage4life

Schools will be receiving a memo from the TSSAA giving each school the opportunity to move to a higher class after the staff has divided each sport into the number of classes approved by the Board of Control. Plans are to post District and Region alignments in both Divisions in early November prior to TSSAA Board of Control approval on Monday, November 12th. 
It looks like the schools will see what class they are in before the classes are officially released and will have until the end of October to decide if they want to move up a class or stay where they’re assigned. The final district and region alignments will be approved by the TSSAA BOC on November 12th.

1 hour ago, StudCantrell said:

Schools will be receiving a memo from the TSSAA giving each school the opportunity to move to a higher class after the staff has divided each sport into the number of classes approved by the Board of Control. Plans are to post District and Region alignments in both Divisions in early November prior to TSSAA Board of Control approval on Monday, November 12th. 
It looks like the schools will see what class they are in before the classes are officially released and will have until the end of October to decide if they want to move up a class or stay where they’re assigned. The final district and region alignments will be approved by the TSSAA BOC on November 12th.

When will the number ranges be out officially?? Seen yours above but when will TSSAA announce what numbers are what class??

Who am I missing from this list that plays basketball. baseball, or softball? This was the 82 I had figured for 1A. Probably wrong. 

Clinch High School
Richard Hardy Memorial School
Tennessee School for the Deaf
Frank Hughes High School
Red Boiling Springs High School
Big Sandy High School
Bluff City High School
Clarksburg High School
Hampshire High School
Gleason High School
Oakdale High School
Knowledge Academies
Washburn High School
Sunbright High School
Santa Fe High School
Greenfield High School
Coalfield High School
Bradford High School
South Fulton High School
Cloudland High School
Hollow Rock-Bruceton Central High School
Pickett Co. High School
Lookout Valley High School
Lake Co. High School
Copper Basin High School
Merrol Hyde Magnet School
Van Buren Co. High School
Greenback High School
Midway High School
Humboldt High School
City University School of Liberal Arts
Collinwood High School
McEwen High School
Perry Co. High School
Huntland High School
Hancock Co. High School
Jellico High School
Oliver Springs High School
Moore Co. High School
South Pittsburg High School
West Carroll High School
Wayne Co. High School
Clarkrange High School
Culleoka High School
STEM Prep Academy
Middleton High School
Sale Creek School
Cornersville High School
Memphis School of Excellence
University School
Gordonsville High School
Eagleville High School
Unaka High School
Dresden High School
Jo Byrns High School
Clay Co. High School
Independence Academy High School
Memphis Middle College High School
Harriman High School
McKenzie High School
Memphis Academy of Science & Engineering
North Greene High School
B. T. Washington High School
Cosby High School
Loretto High School
Rockwood High School
Fayetteville High School
Soulsville Charter School
Whitwell High School
Westwood High School
Halls High School
Peabody High School
Chattanooga Girls' Leadership Academy
Houston Co. High School
Richland High School
Trousdale Co. High School
East Robertson High School
Memphis Academy of Health Sciences
Hampton High School
Summertown High School
Wartburg Central High School
Oneida High School
Edited by chill

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

When will the number ranges be out officially?? Seen yours above but when will TSSAA announce what numbers are what class??

I think they will be released around end of October or the first of November. Then, the schools will have to decide if they want to play up a class or not. When that is decided, the final district and region alignments will be released and voted on by the BOC on November 12. I’m probably wrong but that is the way I interpret it. 

41 minutes ago, TennesseeValley said:

After going back over the list, and cross referencing the D2 schools and the schools that do not play basketball. I have the same thing for A. I have

A - Clinch High School - Oneida High School

AA - Monterey High School - Hamilton High School

AAA - Raleigh Egypt - Knoxville Central

AAAA - Mt. Juliet - Colierville 

I did 82 schools in A, AA, and AAA and 81 schools in AAAA so it may be off by 1 school depending on who gets 81

327 schools 

If this is the case then West Tennessee 2A is a gauntlet. 

Edited by WestTNHoopsFan