2A Yeti poll

Yeti

1 minute ago, old24eagle said:

Theyre AAA..We played em last year, and have played both them and C.Gap quite often

And still an hour and a half drive. Living in the sticks comes at a price. We’re an hour or more from all our region games. A couple are 2 hours as well. The way I see it if there’s a lot of schools close by then there a lot of people to. I’m good with a little travel lol. 

34 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

How many is you looking to become stowaways after the Warriors get “STORM STRUCK” in The Speedway? Just sayin...... “ALL ABOARD”!  OPWOAO 

Never know....... my question is will Vic keep the starters in if it's a runaway like he did with Grundy? Is he trying to set a new scoring record?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Id say its the same word you would get from them...we gotta stay healthy. We have about 6-8 that can really play and about 4-5 more that fill out the starting 11. Not real deep after the first 14-15 at all. We are big up front and return some good skill kids. 

What do you know about the Landers that you would tell me? lol

Hard nosed ,tough like usual, young in the line, several good skill players. Like you said,very little depth. 

7 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Never know....... my question is will Vic keep the starters in if it's a runaway like he did with Grundy? Is he trying to set a new scoring record?

I guess thats why we have to rebuild every year subs never get any experience. On second thought, 150 to 14 over your 2A team last 3 years might indicate otherwise.:grin:

8 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Old Pirate says the Pirate starters need a HEEP of work. Ain’t going to git it standing on the sideline. Perhaps The Captain will, perhaps The Captain won’t.  OP ain’t sure but it appears a HEEP of younger players have seen playing time. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, team69 said:

I guess thats why we have to rebuild every year subs never get any experience. On second thought, 150 to 14 over your 2A team last 3 years might indicate otherwise.:grin:

Can't argue with that. I guess we get what we dished out at times. MC is the original bully of the valley but it appears you boys have that title now.