South Pittsburg vs Marion County (Pirates vs Warriors)

Southtowner

49 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

As long as the players that's positive are quarantined all others can play.Many teams are.

Another "new" poster.

Your all to familiar with the "winning way" O&B . It's all the loosers got to hang their hat on. 

Back in the day we called it Mully-grubbing.

It reminds me of that movie "They paint walls don't they"

Edited by team69
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

As long as the players that's positive are quarantined all others can play.Many teams are.

Another "new" poster.

Rivalry game.  When new posters - or old posters with new names - come out to stir the pot.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people that show up to stir the pot against us aren't our own fans.  

7 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Nah, didn’t bring any, just myself.  Looking forward to this one, even though I know how the outcome will end up.  To many horses at the Pitt this year and Mc is a year away from competing with the pirates again.  What you pirate fans will see is a much better coached team than last year.  More disciplined, physical and better tackling team for sure.  To stay in this one the warriors will have to have a lot of luck and some turnovers .  I assume coach Pruitt will try to slow the game down to a crawl and control the clock.  I do feel like we would be 1-2 coming into this one had their not been a change.  Improvement has taken place in the short time he has been with them, but we are still looking at 5-5, 6-4 but I will take it with the improvement.  Next year will be a big one for the warriors.

Old Pirate says the playing of a large number of players early in games mean coaches testing options fer the best lineup. The 2 main stays on offense are QBSanders, RBFrame, WR Hunter & OL Stone. But with 2 returning starters that sound bout right. The big surprise is freshman kicker by far. OP is looking forward to the THUNDER STRUCK SET with the 6-4, 280 lb FB. It is pure Nasty! 

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Rivalry game.  When new posters - or old posters with new names - come out to stir the pot.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people that show up to stir the pot against us aren't our own fans.  

Wouldn't you change your name of you made do many years worth of stupid predictions. Shade had got to be one