Who is moving up or down for 2021

TheTruthPrevails

On 10/9/2020 at 8:00 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They were not split evenly last time. Why would they this time??

I believe they were split as evenly as possible last time.   I also think there's TSSAA language where they will put the "extra numbered" school in the lower classification.  (Meaning 50 in 1A compared to 49 for 2A. Example)

Also I'm thinking there were a couple schools that came on board in 1A after the cutoff had been set.  

On 10/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, rlh said:

Yep.  It looks like you guys could pick up Cosby with 343 and maybe Oneida at 386 depending on the cut. Cloudland could pick up Hampton and North Greene.

Cosby will go district 1 1A I would think. 
District 1A should look like this

Cosby 

Cloudland

Unaka

Hancock

North Greene

Jellico

District 2A

Coalfield 

Harriman

Oliver Springs

Oakdale

Sunbright

Greenback

Rockwood 

Midway

Just my opinion but I’d say this is it except Jellico could go district 2 if they needed to but 2 is usually crowded. Rockwood could choose to stay AA as well.

Edited by old24eagle

6 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Cosby 

Cloudland

Unaka

Hancock

North Greene

Jellico

Just my opinion but I’d say this is it except Jellico could go district 2 if they needed to balance it out but 2 is usually crowded.

That a good move for you all eagle?

Just now, Imthayeti said:

That a good move for you all eagle?

Yes..playoffs would still be tough but we compete for district titles in that district. Cloudland is the only team there that beats us regularly. We typically can beat the rest of em and we can get Cloudland occasionally. We normally can’t even sniff a district win in AA! 

1 minute ago, old24eagle said:

Yes..playoffs would still be tough but we compete for district titles in that district. Cloudland is the only team there that beats us regularly. We typically can beat the rest of em and we can get Cloudland occasionally. We normally can’t even sniff a district win in AA! 

That's good then. If you have more success with those teams you mentioned you will also build confidence. That also will improve your teams success. Good luck with it.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That's good then. If you have more success with those teams you mentioned you will also build confidence. That also will improve your teams success. Good luck with it.

2A has killed our confidence and our numbers. Smallest school or second smallest school in AA for almost 10 seasons. 4 teams in our region that are always tough very good teams beat us down year after year kids just don’t want to do that after so long. Greeneville (SG) Johnson City/Elizabeth (HV) Kingsport (SN) and Elizabethton (Hampton) are a far cry from Cosby. Those schools look a lot different than ours.

22 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Cosby 

Cloudland

Unaka

Hancock

North Greene

Jellico

District 2A

Coalfield 

Harriman

Oliver Springs

Oakdale

Sunbright

Greenback

Rockwood 

Midway

Just my opinion but I’d say this is it except Jellico could go district 2 if they needed to but 2 is usually crowded. Rockwood could choose to stay AA as well.

Jellico never wants to play in region 2. They’re more competitive in region 1. Unless they have to move they won’t. 

6 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

2A has killed our confidence and our numbers. Smallest school or second smallest school in AA for almost 10 seasons. 4 teams in our region that are always tough very good teams beat us down year after year kids just don’t want to do that after so long. Greeneville (SG) Johnson City/Elizabeth (HV) Kingsport (SN) and Elizabethton (Hampton) are a far cry from Cosby. Those schools look a lot different than ours.

Things might be looking up for you then. Indidnt realize tou were the smallest 1A school. Also didnt know that was a record you've kept for 10 years lol. Time for a change.