South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Cashmeout said:

Picking Tigers in a mild upset. Speaking of upset I remember a time when me and my best friend drove a scooter to aspen to return a brief case to a lady. I went to visit and whew my stomach got to churning and had to get to a restroom BAD. Now that was upset

No upsets either way in this game. Both teams are confident and expect to win.

16 minutes ago, powerp said:

There it is. I was thinking Mike might had. 
I think SP is much faster than Meigs. I'm curious to see how the old speed vs power matchup plays out tonight.

That's what I think as well. We have decent speed but not like you have. We will have to hit hard and hit you early to win this game. We have to wrap up on tackles right away to slow you guys down.

21 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Yeti, I will have my popcorn in front of the TV tonight. Good Luck, It should be a chess game between both coaches!!

I dont think anyone will be dissapointed. Meigs has really gotten up for big games this year and none has been bigger thus far. We wont dissapoint.

9 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Very little sleep last night in anticipation of the game. Has the makings of an Instant Classic.

Yeti - what time do the gates open? Me and PirateMike will be in town early having supper at the Decatur Family Diner.

Gates normally open at 5:30. It may be some earlier considering we are having the annual Pig Roast. Its good food. If ya in the mood for pork ya should check it out.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I dont think anyone will be dissapointed. Meigs has really gotten up for big games this year and none has been bigger thus far. We wont dissapoint.

Gates normally open at 5:30. It may be some earlier considering we are having the annual Pig Roast. Its good food. If ya in the mood for pork ya should check it out.

That’s at the game ?

1 hour ago, Cashmeout said:

Picking Tigers in a mild upset. Speaking of upset I remember a time when me and my best friend drove a scooter to aspen to return a brief case to a lady. I went to visit and whew my stomach got to churning and had to get to a restroom BAD. Now that was upset

Shoulda kept the van

Joe%20Pace's%20Shaggin'%20Wagon%20replic

It would have kept the bugs out of your teeth

479957a8cfdb0f83ce4d9465593da2e3.png