Greenfield @ Lake Co

shockernation

18 minutes ago, Voljackets said:

I think everyone will get to see this match up in the playoffs as long as both teams can dodge the Covid. Seems like Covid is undefeated regardless who Covid plays. Best of luck to both teams moving forward. 

I hope so but West Carroll is a tough matchup with that big line and qb and rb

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

I guess the biggest question in the county is why not play this game last night? Two other region games were moved to last night and why not? Region would have been determined already 

Too worried about parades and bonfires instead of social distancing and taking precautions to ensure the opportunity to play for a Region championship and maybe return to state. Should have played last night like the others did. Coach Quinn and his players did not deserve to lose this game this way.  Loosing after 4 quarters is completely different than being forced to forfeit...... Covid and quarantines over the China election infection virus has become BS. I know one player personally that tested NEGATIVE yesterday, was forced into quarantine today, and still has absolutely no symptoms.

2 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Too worried about parades and bonfires instead of social distancing and taking precautions to ensure the opportunity to play for a Region championship and maybe return to state. Should have played last night like the others did. Coach Quinn and his players did not deserve to lose this game this way.  Loosing after 4 quarters is completely different than being forced to forfeit...... Covid and quarantines over the China election infection virus has become BS. I know one player personally that tested NEGATIVE yesterday, was forced into quarantine today, and still has absolutely no symptoms.

My buddies son in college had to quarantine because someone in his class tested positive lol. These guild lines are getting out of hand 

12 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Covid and quarantines over the China election infection virus has become BS.

I know one player personally that tested NEGATIVE yesterday, was forced into quarantine today, and still has absolutely no symptoms.

And I know too many people who have died or have loved ones who have died from this virus to see this BS posted on here. I appreciate everyone who is taking this thing seriously and taking the right precautions. Even if they might be overkill from time to time. 

I'm so sick of seeing this nonsense trying to make it a political thing when people are literally dying everyday. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1