Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
biggest

Playoff tickets

Recommended Posts

Just now, powerp said:

High school is selling for $8.  They had quite a few left.

I wanted to go ahead and give GoFan a try.  I think we may eventually go this route more so in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, powerp said:

High school is selling for $8.  They had quite a few left.

I haven’t been able to get out due to being under the weather.  Do you think I’ll be able to get one at the gate, or should I get mine online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I haven’t been able to get out due to being under the weather.  Do you think I’ll be able to get one at the gate, or should I get mine online?

I know a few that are gonna get theirs at the gate Friday.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I wanted to go ahead and give GoFan a try.  I think we may eventually go this route more so in the future. 

I prefer it really. It keeps me from having to depend on someone else to get my ticket for me. I have a hard time getting to the school in time before it closes and depending on a kid to pick it up sometimes well you can imagine how that goes at times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I haven’t been able to get out due to being under the weather.  Do you think I’ll be able to get one at the gate, or should I get mine online?

Gate should be more than fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I prefer it really. It keeps me from having to depend on someone else to get my ticket for me. I have a hard time getting to the school in time before it closes and depending on a kid to pick it up sometimes well you can imagine how that goes at times.

Yeah, I would have liked to have had this option for our regular season game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...