McMinn Co at Dobyns Bennett Decision on Monday

CoachT

5 minutes ago, Martymcfly said:

The Daily Post Athenian is now reporting that the McMinn Co. HD says they submitted the info to the TSSAA.  Here we go....

You know what, I don't believe anything anymore. We start with lies then cover up original lies with more lies. Then they change the subject with another lie and we start all over again. I don't even believe what comes out of my own mouth anymore. 

56 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You know what, I don't believe anything anymore. We start with lies then cover up original lies with more lies. Then they change the subject with another lie and we start all over again. I don't even believe what comes out of my own mouth anymore. 

Yep, can't argue with any of that.  This whole situation is sickening.  I can't explain how much I hate this for these kids that are caught in the middle.

16 minutes ago, LINEDAD said:

Both teams got robbed of playing the game... DB included. This was to be the last home game for 30 Seniors who have been together for a long long time. I feel bad for those guys loosing out on that experience. Great group of young men to be associated with. 

Yeah but at least DB was awarded the win

Anytime any govt. agency gets involved in anything do you really think it will get resolved. The blame game has already started. This one will blame this one and so on. In the end somebody is blaming somebody else to save their overpaid job. The fact is DB will be going to Maryville. McMinn county will be going to basketball. The sad fact is in the end nobody will take responsibility for how seniors on one team won't play their last game and the seniors of another team won't be able to play their last game on their home field. 

11 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I totally agree with you, what are we going to hear next.

1_(1).jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bound

Edited by BarneySox2007

26 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Somebody correct this if it's wrong, but I have not seen or heard of anyone from MCMINN protesting this decision.

According to the Athens newspaper, the TSSAA says they never received the information from the McMinn Health Dept.  The Health Dept. says they did send it at around 7 pm eastern time.  

Just now, Martymcfly said:

According to the Athens newspaper, the TSSAA says they never received the information from the McMinn Health Dept.  The Health Dept. says they did send it at around 7 pm eastern time.  

Yes, this is what I understand.  The McMinn County Health department DID send contact tracing information.  All I can figure is that there was a timeline that was not met, but that is just a guess.  They said they sent it around 7 p.m est.

3 minutes ago, Martymcfly said:

7:00 pm est. Was that on Monday? The TSSAA said they would render a decision Monday. They can’t wait till the decision is made and THEN send the information! I’m not buying it. I call for a full investigation of this situation. Something just doesn’t feel right with McMinn and their health department. I’d like to see the figures of how many of their players missed games due to Covid or Covid Tracing this season. I don’t know the stats. But it would be interesting to see them. Anyone else feeling this or am I a conspiracy theorist?