Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

34 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

Let’s get this started:

South Greene: 12-0 453-155 0 Covid Wins Opponents 46-76

Meigs County: 12-0 435-115 2 Covid Wins Opponents 53-75
Meigs has not lost a home game since 11-17-2017. Info from coacht scoreboard. 

This game will be fun to see which Mr. Football candidate has a better game. It's been a while since two undefeated teams have faced in the playoffs at least that I can recall.

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

This game will be fun to see which Mr. Football candidate has a better game. It's been a while since two undefeated teams have faced in the playoffs at least that I can recall.

I figured a 21 point win last week and wasnt far off.I think Hampton is a better opponent that SG after Hamptons performance fri.Meigs will sharpen their claws and tear SG apart from the start.

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I figured a 21 point win last week and wasnt far off.I think Hampton is a better opponent that SG after Hamptons performance fri.Meigs will sharpen their claws and tear SG apart from the start.

If we can shut down their qb maybe. Offensively I've no doubt we will put up some numbers as we have not struggled really all year in that area. We have had teams defensively try and key on Will Meadows only to be ran over by Logan Carroll, Or Ben Smith and Cody Caywood. We are passing as good as I've seen in years. Offensively we are playing as good as I've seen us play right now. Defensively we are allowing more points than I've seen in a good while. I know the coaches are on top of it and making adjustments as needed, but I'd like to hold them to at or below 21 if we can. I dont think we have had more than 28 points scored on us since 2016 Marion County until Hampton scored 34 on us the other night. It's just not what we are used to seeing. I know we have the talent and coaching to get it done. It's just time to execute.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Gave up 32 to trousdale in 2018 semi. 35 if jackets had a place kicker!  Allowed 5 TDS. 

Yeah, your right I'd forgotten about that game and maybe others. Hampton wasnt as good offensively as you guys were in 18 its not even close. We have the talent to be better than last years defense I've seen it already. We have just underperformed is really our issue at least that's how I see it. Maybe I'm expecting too much I guess and totally off base. I just thought our defense was better than 34 points against us is all. 

Edited by Imthayeti

52 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, your right I'd forgotten about that game and maybe others. Hampton wasnt as good offensively as you guys were in 18 its not even close. We have the talent to be better than last years defense I've seen it already. We have just underperformed is really our issue at least that's how I see it. Maybe I'm expecting too much I guess and totally off base. I just thought our defense was better than 34 points against us is all. 

It appears your defense is more susceptible to a power run game than most thought it would be. Not a shot at all. I’m sure that will be focused on this week.