Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BatmanDB said:

I can guarantee you one thing.Maryville will play to win the game but never in all the years I've watched them,do they try to embarrass an opponent when they are the far superior team. 

You Play To Win The Game GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You mean they don't play just to be playing it?  Shoot laws.... So much for thinking the Rebs would play this game for funzies then... Lol.

9 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

If there were betting odds on this game it would probably be something like Maryville -16.5 

I think Stars said DB was around a 90 point favorite.If I was thinking about betting and someone said they would give me DB and 16.5 points for say 100 dollars.I would probably say I'm not a betting man.If someone would give me Maryville and 16.5 points for say a Big Pal.I'd say put extra onion on my free Big Pal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tj3775 said:

DB said to the Rebels, "You come against me with throws and runs, but I come against you in the name of the Mighty Indians, whos front line has denied entrance to the end zone. This day the Indians will hand you over , and we shall strike you down and end your reign of terror in 6a.

DB Football Playbook Ch 1 Verse 7

Are you related to "THE CLAW" ? He was going to fly off the mountain down in Evensville, TN. 

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

And how much of that can be attributed to the 2nd and 3rd teams playing others starters?

Without even going back to see last week Javone Burke got away on a very long touchdown against a bunch of kids that were just now cutting their teeth. It was a great run but against our 1st team defense he hit a wall last Friday Night.

• Like 1