6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who are they?  Name them. 

#2 Logan Carroll qb/ss

#8 Ben Smith olb/rb

#12 Luke Pendergrass mlb/rb

#15 Cameron Huckabey wr/db

#34 Will Meadows rb

#57 Malachai Hayden T/De

I would put these players up against anyone in 1 and 2A at their respective positions from Meigs. #12 is young but absolutely electric as a Sophomore. Anyhow you asked for them Thats who I would pick if I had too. This isn't my argument, but I've not seen any players this year better at those positions.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

#2 Logan Carroll qb/ss

#8 Ben Smith olb/rb

#34 Will Meadows rb

#57 Malachai Hayden T/De

I would put these players up against anyone in 1 and 2A at their respective positions from Meigs. #12 is young but absolutely electric as a Sophomore. Anyhow you asked for them Thats who I would pick if I had too. This isn't my argument, but I've not seen any players this year better at those positions.

I respect your opinion and don’t doubt you. But the question now is just because they may be the best at their positions does that mean you have 6 worthy of Mr. Football?  They claimed you had six worthy of mr. football. 

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I respect your opinion and don’t doubt you. But the question now is just because they may be the best at their positions does that mean you have 6 worthy of Mr. Football?  They claimed you had six worthy of mr. football. 

I won't argue that case man, as it's a no win argument. All that stuff really depends on ones own definition of the award. Truthfully all of those players are great and above the level of most of the competition we have faced. A Mr.Football candidate to me is a player who achieves greatness at his respected position, a role model to the team, a player who cannot be replaced at the level of play he has reached on his team. That would probably narrow my picks down to 5 though

#2,

Those players are irreplaceable for us this year. The team would be less without any them on the field. Also every fan could pick teammates like I am who would achieve less without their best players on their team. The players I picked would make an Immediate impact on nearly any team in 1 and 2A I believe. Again man just my opinion.

#12 is great but is still young. He will be one of those mentioned more sooner than later. 

Edited by Imthayeti

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

#2 Logan Carroll qb/ss

#8 Ben Smith olb/rb

#34 Will Meadows rb

#57 Malachai Hayden T/De

Well you beat me to it.  Oh well, lot's of haters for good team's and there players. 

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I'm also not trying to convince you of anything man, again this isn't my argument. Vandy has seen them play if he can recall any of them maybe he could elaborate on level of play. @vandyfan1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I had you as one of my 2020 Mr. CoachT Poster award finalist until you said THEY. I even had you slightly above myself.

There is maybe a handful of Fans  on here who ain't biased toward their team or players on their team. As far as I know not anyone on here votes for the award correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also sure their are several deserving of this award. Its a catch 22.

1 minute ago, sportman said:

Well you beat me to it.  Oh well, lot's of haters for good team's and there players. 

Maybe it's not haters just people trying to grasp the level of athletes on one team I guess. It is rare to have that many great athletes on one team at a time. At least at that level