2020 finalists for the Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Awards announced

CoachT

23 minutes ago, team69 said:

I had you as one of my 2020 Mr. CoachT Poster award finalist until you said THEY. I even had you slightly above myself.

There is maybe a handful of Fans  on here who ain't biased toward their team or players on their team. As far as I know not anyone on here votes for the award correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also sure their are several deserving of this award. Its a catch 22.

The Friday main event guys that do the coach interviews on thursdays vote for mr football so there are people on here who do vote 

Edited by Tide21

25 minutes ago, team69 said:

I had you as one of my 2020 Mr. CoachT Poster award finalist until you said THEY. I even had you slightly above myself.

There is maybe a handful of Fans  on here who ain't biased toward their team or players on their team. As far as I know not anyone on here votes for the award correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also sure their are several deserving of this award. Its a catch 22.

I said they because more than one person mentioned it. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Well you beat me to it.  Oh well, lot's of haters for good team's and there players. 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I won't argue that case man, as it's a no win argument. All that stuff really depends on ones own definition of the award. Truthfully all of those players are great and above the level of most of the competition we have faced. A Mr.Football candidate to me is a player who achieves greatness at his respected position, a role model to the team, a player who cannot be replaced at the level of play he has reached on his team. That would probably narrow my picks down to 5 though

#2,

Those players are irreplaceable for us this year. The team would be less without any them on the field. Also every fan could pick teammates like I am who would achieve less without their best players on their team. The players I picked would make an Immediate impact on nearly any team in 1 and 2A I believe. Again man just my opinion.

#12 is great but is still young. He will be one of those mentioned more sooner than later. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who are they?  Name them. 

Nobody listen to big purple bowel movement. He is a bus driver from Milan that buses kids from Jackson to Milan.  That Childress man is watching him.  You think im joking but im not.