Littull Fellurs vs. Okelund

STARSNBARS

I said this a few weeks back when I watched Riverdale and Oakland play. Got the heckle then O well knew this was going to happen. Sad part is Oakland has a lot of those players coming back next year. Seven out of the 11 starters on defense are Jr and they had one of there better players out of this game with a injury

Edited by rollnoles

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Stork I noticed you on the sidelines also, would they not allow the camera crews in the press box since 30TV was there or what gives on that.

We have a cool broadcast community here and I told the schools at the start of the season if TV comes we will stay away from Press Box because of COVID.  Judy is in the medical field and gets tested every week so I thought it would be best to just stay away from the Press Box if TV arrived.

I grabbed some field clips.   Wish you would have said Hey or something.

The guy who runs MyTV30 was in Lexington running TV when I was at the Hyatt in 1988 scalping hoop tickets for CAT games.   TSSAA knew TV was going to pick that game....They let me have the Riverdale and I was happy for that.   You take care....

10 hours ago, kingindian33 said:

DB wore them down ..... Haha Congrats Oakland !

I didn't see the game, just listened, but from what it sounded like Oakland just lined it up and ran it straight down the field play after play after play.     Question, do you think Oakland could have run all over DB's defense like that?    (WARNING:     IFL   ALERT)

11 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I didn't see the game, just listened, but from what it sounded like Oakland just lined it up and ran it straight down the field play after play after play.     Question, do you think Oakland could have run all over DB's defense like that?    (WARNING:     IFL   ALERT)

Yes Oakland is the real deal. After watching Riverdale and Oakland play I think Riverdale could beat both Maryville and DB

Edited by rollnoles

2 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

Lol true and went and watched Farragut and Oak Ridge play this year and after that game never thought Oak Ridge would get this far would have lost money if I bet on it

We always look like a$& against Farragut, so that’s nothing new. Moving #2 to safety after that game really improved our defense. I agree with ya though.

Congrats to Oakland...great team that is very well coached.  After watching the Oakland vs Mt Juliet and Oakland vs Riverdale games I knew that Maryville would have to play its best game and get some big breaks to keep this one close and neither one happened.  Congrats to Maryville on another great season, not many teams can replace 17 starters from a state championship caliber team and end up back in the Semis the following year.  I fully expect that these two teams will be playing in the Semis next year at Maryville.....Good luck to Oakland in the championship game!!