TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

Congrats Meigs you were the better team. Meigs offensive line deserves 50% of that Mr football award if Medows wins it. Just a great line very impressed I hope that O line graduates next year. But the great game I will pulling for you'll again this year good luck Meigs great game.

Congrats to Meigs! Safe travels to all and go get the Tide next week. 

TC players need to keep their heads up. You left it on the field and but up a fight until the end. Sadly only 1 team can celebrate the way every team wants too and plays too every year. Football is a cruel and vicious game but it closely resembles life in general and playing it will make you a better person. I know this hurts, it hurts me, but use that hurt to continue to strive for greatness. If your a Sr. use it as motivation as you enter the next chapter of life, and for the underclassman use it as a springboard for the off-season. You guys showed tonight you were Yellow Jackets and this one here is proud to call you a brother! “Don’t Say If You Don’t Meant, I’m a Jacket I’m a Jacket, I’m here to stay, Ain’t nobody gonna run me away!”