Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Meadows is a year stronger and experienced. He will make a difference this year.  The biggest threat is the QB for Meigs this year.  He is a dual threat.  Meigs is coached extremely well from the HC down.  They will prepare well.  I noticed last year Peabody didn’t have to punt ANY.  That’s huge, but won’t be the case this year.  This will either be a shootout like 38-35, or low scoring like 14-10.  

I have said it will be a good game but Meigs will not line up and run the ball down Trentons throat. Time will tell!!!

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I agree ,and we both wouldn't have it any other way,maybe not the fan bases ,but Coach Fitz and Jacobs wanna beat the best so you can take that to the bank ! I am glad Covid didn't effect the season any more than it did !

Thank God sweater vesters are gone!!!!  Hahahaha. Go get number 3 bro. 

Not sure why we are comparing either team to the performance of last year. This meigs team is new and different. If you think you’re getting the same Meadows that you guys saw last year then I hope you’re ready to bite your tongue. Meigs weakness the past few years has been against the run, this years run defense is the best I’ve seen in quite some time from the boys in Decatur. We all know how good Peabody is/was but Im not counting the tigers out of this one. 3 point game either way IMO 

5 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Welcome to the club lol. We didn’t ask for your stats either.

False information was spread about them though. “Couldn’t run on TC.” Tell your buddy not to do that, and I won’t have to bring the truth to light. 
I’m not gonna let you stuck up fans drag our players. 

6 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

False information was spread about them though. “Couldn’t run on TC.” Tell your buddy not to do that, and I won’t have to bring the truth to light. 
I’m not gonna let you stuck up fans drag our players. 

Nobody is stuck up just sharing info with you and you came back salty. Go knaw on your briars goat and let the people talk. :roflolk:

3 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Nobody is stuck up just sharing info with you and you came back salty. Go knaw on your briars goat and let the people talk. :roflolk:

Your info was incorrect, that was the whole intention of sharing the stats in the first place.  Let’s not try to act all high and mighty. “Let the people talk” listen to your own advice.