1A 2021

lakecounty1968

14 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

You think you are down from last year's team? Serious question. Most teams would know after a good scrimmage.

I don't really know at this point.  The west should be stacked.  I think there are a couple of teams in the east people better not blow off.

28 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

You think you are down from last year's team? Serious question. Most teams would know after a good scrimmage.

Straight comparison to last year , yes one would think we are down a little. But with the new versatility other players bring to this years team under the new coaching staff, we will be just fine . Still needs a lot of fine tuning, but the level of competition we are playing will work it out if we can avoid serious injuries . The team held their own against Warren County and East Hamilton with a few major contributors still nursing recoveries and a couple who didn’t play at all . The next scrimmage against Blackman will be a good test . 

Edited by piratetom

On 7/30/2021 at 12:48 PM, rlh said:

If you think 1999 is old time, you are a dilettante .  Furthermore, your writing ability is below Comp 101.  You and Puke Purple keep saying y'all when in fact it was 1 guy, PowerP.  He is a big boy, name or refer to him.  He can handle it. 

Are you going to keep crying on his behalf? Please do it's pretty entertaining. I'm the dilettante yet you're the guy who thinks SP is the class on 1A year after year. I guess if you keep saying it'll be true one day.

52 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Are you going to keep crying on his behalf? Please do it's pretty entertaining. I'm the dilettante yet you're the guy who thinks SP is the class on 1A year after year. I guess if you keep saying it'll be true one day.

As long as you need your diaper changed and your butt wiped, I'll keep sending the nanny over to your house or you learn the difference between "he" and "y'all."

45 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Yeah it does for everyone on the T except you. Plausible. 

I realize that plebes such as yourself don't know the difference between button, links and notifications since devices other than iPhones require skills other than thumbs like the Australopithecus.  Hate to break it to you but you didn't say it was in the notifications initially, you said button.  I don't look at the notifications from the Smart phone so when I logged in later, their were no new notifications showing.