Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m not stating you guys for trying to copy lol. I was backing you up with us shooting the fireworks that y’all did back in 2009 till about 2014 I believe. Peabody started singing the alma mater back in the early 90’s when Coach Haney took the helm. Fact of the matter, Peabody and Milan have had the two best West Tn runs with Huntingdon and Union City in there as well. I’m pretty positive the alma mater is done by every school after a game whether it’s singing in front of the band or not 

Yep probably so. As far as the fireworks go tssaa said we couldn’t do them anymore. The property that we were shooting them on was school property and that was a no no. If a private citizen shot them of on private property adjacent to the stadium that would be fine. Just not on school property. Kinda like they don’t allow certain noise makers at games. I think it’s all silly but it is what it is. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yep probably so. As far as the fireworks go tssaa said we couldn’t do them anymore. The property that we were shooting them on was school property and that was a no no. If a private citizen shot them of on private property adjacent to the stadium that would be fine. Just not on school property. Kinda like they don’t allow certain noise makers at games. I think it’s all silly but it is what it is. 

The bottom line,  all of this is for the kids. We are very blessed in both communities.  The more positive recognition these kids can get the better off. It was a great year and lord willing both teams should be in good shape for the foreseeable future. 

57 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I graduated in ‘99 And my sister graduated in ‘94. I remember going to games as early as the mid 80’s. Milan has done the alma mater at the conclusion of games as long as I can remember. Football team hasn’t always walked over to the band and sung it with them but we have always done the alma mater. 

37 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m not stating you guys for trying to copy lol. I was backing you up with us shooting the fireworks that y’all did back in 2009 till about 2014 I believe. Peabody started singing the alma mater back in the early 90’s when Coach Haney took the helm. Fact of the matter, Peabody and Milan have had the two best West Tn runs with Huntingdon and Union City in there as well. I’m pretty positive the alma mater is done by every school after a game whether it’s singing in front of the band or not 

I do think it is funny,  I make a post and both of you hurry up and check my information page. WOW!! Trying to find out who I am aren't you?

Peabody 2021. Bold prediction. Jacobs will bolt for a bigger job. He is not a 1A-2A coach. I think most said the first 2 titles were because of talent. I think a lot of administrators will recognize #3 was coaching. If he’s still there in 2 months, it won’t be due to a lack of offers. Trenton better do everything they can to keep him and that entire staff.

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Has been huh? Recruiting season??  Did that make you feel better?  I mention your on the clock and you start hurling insults. Lol. Your too easy to troll. You shouldn’t take the bait. I think most of the regular Peabody posters on here know I have all the respect in the world for Peabody and cheer for them when we don’t play them.  In fact I know several of the players and coaches personally. They are all very humble and gracious people. You should try it some time. 

I haven’t posted this much this past season, but BPM you have mad respect from me! You can accept the banter.  Dish it and take it too.  That makes the T fun! Best of luck to Milan minus the week we play y’all.  Lol 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

I do think it is funny,  I make a post and both of you hurry up and check my information page. WOW!! Trying to find out who I am aren't you?

I checked your post history. Wanted to see if you were a legit poster or a troll that just posts stuff to get a rise out of people. There are a lot of people on here like that and I wasn’t familiar with you. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I checked your post history. Wanted to see if you were a legit poster or a troll that just posts stuff to get a rise out of people. There are a lot of people on here like that and I wasn’t familiar with you. 

I don't post much as you can see. I do like to read what other people post sometimes to get a good laugh. I have been reading your posts for years. I know you are one of the most knowledgeable posters on here that "get it." By no means was I trying to take a shot at any school. I think my time is up and I need to go into hibernation for a while again. Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas! 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

Peabody 2021. Bold prediction. Jacobs will bolt for a bigger job. He is not a 1A-2A coach. I think most said the first 2 titles were because of talent. I think a lot of administrators will recognize #3 was coaching. If he’s still there in 2 months, it won’t be due to a lack of offers. Trenton better do everything they can to keep him and that entire staff.

I think everyone would be in complete shock if Jacob’s left, in my opinion his set up to be the next super, his wife works a town over at her alma mater, they are expecting their fourth child. I just don’t see it happening. 

50 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I don't post much as you can see. I do like to read what other people post sometimes to get a good laugh. I have been reading your posts for years. I know you are one of the most knowledgeable posters on here that "get it." By no means was I trying to take a shot at any school. I think my time is up and I need to go into hibernation for a while again. Stay safe and have a Merry Christmas! 

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.