Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

15 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Anytime the Mustangs and the Tide play it means a lot. The game isn't just about seeding and play-offs, it's about playing a game against a rival that your dad and granddad played against. Both programs have a lot of pride and should relish just getting getting to play in a game like this. I expect to see leave it all on the field type game out of both teams. I'm an old guy that's witnessed a bunch of great Huntingdon Trenton games. This game means a lot to me and most old fans like me.

It means a lot to me too. Especially if the tide boat race the Stanks!!!  :)

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Anytime the Mustangs and the Tide play it means a lot. The game isn't just about seeding and play-offs, it's about playing a game against a rival that your dad and granddad played against. Both programs have a lot of pride and should relish just getting getting to play in a game like this. I expect to see leave it all on the field type game out of both teams. I'm an old guy that's witnessed a bunch of great Huntingdon Trenton games. This game means a lot to me and most old fans like me.

I played against Huntingdon. For me personally Milan meant more but for other reasons. I’m sure it will be a good game 

On 12/7/2020 at 3:56 PM, thunderbolts said:

Many people still look at Peabody as Milan's little stepchild. Ten, fifteen years ago that might have been the case but with the recent success of the Tide, I feel we are now very comparable.  Even last year your  principal was quoted saying Milan is the premiere program of West Tennessee.  Which I would agree,  they are definitely the standard that other schools are trying to get to, but I feel we are right there with you. If anything Milan is reacting to what other schools are doing? If you are the premiere program then you are the ones doing the innovation,  not following what others are doing. For example, the new stadium which was long overdue and is AWESOME, but even the little things like livestreaming games. We had to fight tooth and nail to get that done week 1. This is a new generation, you have to adapt to what they do. I have the utmost respect for Milan. I  feel they hit a homerun with Coach Diffee,  he is changing the culture. He is a coach that would be someone that is what I am speaking of above about being an innovator. Having Coach Jacobs and Coach Diffee square off every year for the next 20+ years is very exciting to think about. 

Wait, What? 

Before I comment I will have to wait till I have had a good nights sleep. I just got home from a long one.