Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Wait and see..

I do think Peabody will be the favorite but I like that upcoming sophomore at Fayetteville the RB, dude is going to be a stud. And Fayetteville was young this season as well. South Pitt is always a solid team but I will take the West to win 1a the next two seasons.

5 minutes ago, BigGuy11 said:

I do think Peabody will be the favorite but I like that upcoming sophomore at Fayetteville the RB, dude is going to be a stud. And Fayetteville was young this season as well. South Pitt is always a solid team but I will take the West to win 1a the next two seasons.

Fayetteville probably has the hardest road to the title game of anyone other than McKenzie. Because they play each other.

3rd round looks to be a McKenzie Fayetteville matchup

4th round hopefully is a Peabody matchup 

McKenzie was a young team this year too I believe. They took the tide to overtime this year in the playoffs.

If they make it to the title game then watch out. Idk who can play with them then.

Edited by PHSRollTide

Just now, PHSRollTide said:

Fayetteville probably has the hardest road to the title game of anyone other than McKenzie. Because they play each other.

3rd round looks to be a McKenzie Fayetteville matchup

4th round hopefully is a Peabody matchup 

McKenzie was a young team this year too I believe. They took the tide to overtime this year in the playoffs.

I completely agree, that's why I went with whoever gets out of the west will defiantly be my favorite to win 1a each of the next two seasons. Without a doubt I think Peabody will be the team that makes it, but both McKenzie and Fayetteville will be very tough outs. Any 3 of Peabody, McKenzie, Fayetteville could win the Championship and will be a great path to the playoffs just to watch you all fight it out! 

9 minutes ago, BigGuy11 said:

Agree, we in the east are playing for Silver.

59 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Everyone is forgetting Fairley 2018 ! The Memphis fellas are sick of losing to region 7 ,36 seniors that played for three to four teams in four years was assembled and if they had more discipline woulda played for gold imo ! Memphis just might put together another all star team to shock the state again !!!

Let’s hope they choose the 2A route lol

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Boatracing the Stanks sounds alot like my college nights that I have forgotten or blocked from my long-term memory.

My long term memory back in the past remembers the Mustangs playing Trenton my so and jr years. Mustangs won those 2 games by a combined score of 81- 0. I've got some great stories regarding those 2 games

10 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

My long term memory back in the past remembers the Mustangs playing Trenton my so and jr years. Mustangs won those 2 games by a combined score of 81- 0. I've got some great stories regarding those 2 games

HaHa ANCIENT history old friend! Tide has turned ! Can't wait till next year,two great programs that will pack a stadium and have a Slobberknockers.