Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, fullbackdive said:

Man that's awesome. Great looking kid. He was causing straight havoc in the backfield of McKenzie. You could probably line up that kid all over the field. He looked 7 foot tall out there lol

I thought that our first game against Milan lol. Good size and will only get stronger this off-season. I think he played basketball last year but decided not to this season so he won’t be missing the winter workouts

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I thought that our first game against Milan lol. Good size and will only get stronger this off-season. I think he played basketball last year but decided not to this season so he won’t be missing the winter workouts

Smart man. He’s got a future and he sees that. I’ll have to keep an eye out for him next season! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Peabody has everything that they need to be successful. 3 Gold balls in a row is really remarkable. They have administration support, community support, athletes, and great facilities. 

Also, I take nothing from head coach Jacobs. He is smart enough to get 4 former head coaches on his staff.... I am no historian but, this is remarkable. ( it maybe 5 )

I think the support staff from Peabody is their winning edge. They have really built something special in Trenton and I do not expect it to slow down for several years. 

22 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Just giving yall the heads up, TC forums talking about how they woulda beat you for your titles if their coach, Kevin Creasy, hadn't left for Oakland 6-7 years ago.  Gotta love those TC guys. 

I think I got them straightened out there wasn’t a reply. The ball they could woulda shoulda got is right here 

A4ED5B98-D13A-414A-88CD-90427A8C97A4.jpeg

13 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I think I got them straightened out there wasn’t a reply. The ball they could woulda shoulda got is right here 

A4ED5B98-D13A-414A-88CD-90427A8C97A4.jpeg

That's just how they work. Denialtown.

Nothing else in that town. If they can't be world-beating Juggernauts in football, that town literally has nothing.  Reclassifications are the deathnell to schools like TC.

6 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

That's just how they work. Denialtown.

Nothing else in that town. If they can't be world-beating Juggernauts in football, that town literally has nothing.  Reclassifications are the deathnell to schools like TC.

Don’t let this guy fool you. There was one poster saying that and I’m pretty sure he works for a Rutherford County School and was trolling the thread!

Most  of us TC guys know that Peabody has it rolling and will continue the success in 1a! 

On 12/10/2020 at 10:49 AM, Croppygenius said:

My long term memory back in the past remembers the Mustangs playing Trenton my so and jr years. Mustangs won those 2 games by a combined score of 81- 0. I've got some great stories regarding those 2 games

Lets wait until both teams play.  Huntingdon is not relevant on this page as of yet.  We remember that distant past.  We also remember beating a Huntingdon team in the 2nd half on to our Gold ball.  WE respect your program, so don't try to belittle us with your 81-0 score.  We have 4 Gold balls and 1 silver.  Only team in West Tn to 3 peat.  Match that and we can talk

On 12/10/2020 at 10:49 AM, Croppygenius said:

My long term memory back in the past remembers the Mustangs playing Trenton my so and jr years. Mustangs won those 2 games by a combined score of 81- 0. I've got some great stories regarding those 2 games

Oh yeah, be glad Peabody dropped to 1A.  I have pulled for you guys in the semis for years now and you always let me down.  

Edited by Golddoctor