Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

1 hour ago, bonkers said:

I'm good friends with the father of a player on the team and I'm with him now. The topic of our current conversation is the "players from West". This kid told his dad that the players were at practice today and that's the first time they have been there. He also said they have several new coaches but the West players dad isn't one of them. In fact, this player has heard the rumors that the West players dad is on the staff but he has never seen him. 

Interesting.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, SweetScience said:

It has been news on here for a good 2-3 months or so. About 1 of them, at least. His dad is on the OR staff, so it isn’t surprising that he came with him. Now, the other one - I have zero idea why he came, but hey, I ain’t complaining. I would venture to say that they’re more than likely connected, obviously.

Sweet states that he IS on the staff; a player says he has never seen him. I want that coaching job where you don’t even have to show up. Willie, call Gaddis and ask. 

2 hours ago, froshpop said:

Sweet states that he IS on the staff; a player says he has never seen him. I want that coaching job where you don’t even have to show up. Willie, call Gaddis and ask. 

I’m not the only one who said it. BoyFromSI said he was out there at spring practice just a few posts before this. 

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I’m not the only one who said it. BoyFromSI said he was out there at spring practice just a few posts before this. 

This should be pretty easy to figure out. Somebody needs to either ask Gaddis or ask any coach on the staff...or simply go to practice and see if this mystery coach is there, assuming that anyone knows what he even looks like. If the bonkers post is to be believed, then he's not on the staff, or at least he doesn't come to practice, yet others have seen him at practice. Pretty strange to say the least, but shouldn't take a rocket scientist to either prove or disprove. Somebody ask Gaddis or ask any coach on the staff and let's put this to rest. I don't care if he's on the staff or not, but it would be nice to know the truth.