Tess Darby - Lady Vol from Greenfield

Greenfieldfan

5 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Tennessee Lady Vols Report - So proud of our Tess Darby of Greenfield this morning - She and her coaches were the only Lady Vols to stand for our National anthem last night. Tess is an awesome young lady, from a great family and is a leader on and off the floor. Proud of you Tess. 

1A79AAF7-204B-4729-9EE9-749A585ED4F0.png

900A5793-C954-4DE1-916A-B3490CA45991.jpeg

I knew she stood. No doubt in my mind. Keep standing Tess for our country and the good Lord. You can’t give in to the world or what I call the flesh. Very proud of her. I watched her the other night and she played well. She will be an asset for them if they let her play. Very proud of her representing Greenfield and West TN.

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Must have been unbelievably hard to stand for what you know is right, when all your peers chose not to... says more about who lives in her skin than anything ever accomplished on the floor. This young lady will have nothing in her life that she won't be able to handle.

Great post! Could not have said it any better. Thank you Miss Darby well for being Miss Darby! 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:33 PM, tradertwo said:

Must have been unbelievably hard to stand for what you know is right, when all your peers chose not to... says more about who lives in her skin than anything ever accomplished on the floor. This young lady will have nothing in her life that she won't be able to handle.

Amen, especially for a freshman whose only been on campus for a few months. Kudos to her for standing in what she believes in, and not falling under peer pressure.

• Like 1