2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 hours ago, Charger64 said:

Grundy, Seq County, or AD not so much.......In fact I don't see where South Pitt has really stretched themselves except for the game with "Jasper". 

Come to SP and watch the Jasper-SP  Pirate Warrior clash and see what a hot rivalry is about.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 9:31 PM, ladykee said:

Off topic but do any of you know if the Lodge company in South Pitt has a website to purchase from? Thought the pricing might be better than going to a Walmart or Target, etc. Plus it might pump some extra money in the local recruiting budget!:roflolk: I had to....sorry! For real though, my grandmother had a flat cast iron Lodge skillet she made cat head biscuits in & Ive been meaning to get one for the last 25 years. Thanks!

Is this the item that you are looking for?

https://www.lodgecastiron.com/product/cast-iron-griddle?sku=L9OG3

L9OG3_L.jpg

On 1/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

What is tough about it?  Looks like ccs and jasper will be your toughest games.  Definitely not gonna get you ready for what you see out of the west.  Austin east is fresh off a 0-10 season where Brainerd beat em 60-0.  Who is kings academy?

Uh 0-8, get it right.  very young team which had its starting QB go down the very 1st game out for the season with a torn ACL.  AE will be much improved this year so don't over look that AE team. SPEED KILLS remember that , Let's GO AE!

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

Uh 0-8, get it right.  very young team which had its starting QB go down the very 1st game out for the season with a torn ACL.  AE will be much improved this year so don't over look that AE team. SPEED KILLS remember that , Let's GO AE!

A... that guy is from Marion County. He’s not an SP guy. 

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hahahaha be careful what you say my friend!!

B. He’s right that NO team except Alcoa will prepare you for someone like Peabody. They are on an entirely different level than any of us. 

16 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

B. He’s right that NO team except Alcoa will prepare you for someone like Peabody. They are on an entirely different level than any of us. 

A.  I’m just taking up for my boys !  
B.  I’m not a Fan of Alcoa and I’ll be the first to say, “Alcoa isn't all that they’re chalked up to be!” 

Edited by Turtle

12 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

If you all pick up the D-1 back out of Georgia that Waggoner is talking to you will be getting MUCH closer!And no I'm not joking either.I believe its 4 or 5 D1 offers on the table right now.Home grown is out the window now.One thing is for sure wont no one from the East compete with you all.

• Like 1