State tourny in cookeville?

90warrior

5 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Maybe Tech will allow fans. Maybe that’s the reason for the move. Besides Tech is more centrally located and a better venue overall. 

That would be great if they allow fans. I don’t have a problem with it being in Cookeville. Nice town and been there many times.

38 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Maybe Tech will allow fans. Maybe that’s the reason for the move. Besides Tech is more centrally located and a better venue overall. 

More Centrally located for who? Not West Tn so speak for yourself! MTSU is 2 hours from me in Jackson Tn, Tech is 3 hours & 10 minutes away! Maybe a better venue but how about East & Middle Tennessee come play in Memphis! Why do West Tn allows have to travel? 

56 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

More Centrally located for who? Not West Tn so speak for yourself! MTSU is 2 hours from me in Jackson Tn, Tech is 3 hours & 10 minutes away! Maybe a better venue but how about East & Middle Tennessee come play in Memphis! Why do West Tn allows have to travel? 

I think he means Cookeville is pretty much the middle of the state. It would be the same for teams for Memphis as it would be for teams coming from Mountain City area.

15 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

They are not going to cut their money out. They will play at HS gyms. All these colleges won’t have fans.

MTSU always has thousands of high school fans for the state tournament. Tennessee Tech would be packed since there are a lot of teams near Tech that have a good chance of going. White Co both teams, Stone girls, both Upperman teams, Macon girls, both Clay teams, both Pickett teams, Clarkrange girls, both York teams.

Edited by bobcatfan300
Typo

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I think Murfresboro claims to be at the Center of Tennessee. They built a monument to recognize the exact spot. I like TTU best it is closer to Chattanooga.

Of course you like it! You missed the point of MTSU being a central location of far west & far east of Tennessee! It’s called middle Tn because it’s in the middle of the entire state 

Edited by HawkGuy06

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Exactly. TSSAA caters to the East. Play the games in Martin or at the civic center in Jackson and see how East Tn fans react.

• Like 1