Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

3 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

if this is such a “good job for someone” why does this job keep getting turnover because i believe this will be about coach number 6 in the last 15 years 

State semis 2 years ago and state champion the year before that. 

Edited by WhereYouAt

3 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

State semis 2 years ago and state champion the year before that. 

so must be parents administrators or players since winning championships is not it to have run off 6 different coaches. leave that for others to discuss but i believe i know the answer with my granddaughter having played in an organization out of murfreesboro and seeing some it firsthand 

1 hour ago, WestTNroundball said:

I’ve heard of another person who got an interview, and let me tell you, it would be a huge hire for South Gibson. I won’t put the name out there but it’s an assistant coach at a bigger school in West Tennessee. A lot of good buzz around him and I think he would be a home run hire for the Lady Hornet basketball program!

Doesn’t suprise me at all. They always generate lots of interest.

10 hours ago, WestTNroundball said:

I’ve heard of another person who got an interview, and let me tell you, it would be a huge hire for South Gibson. I won’t put the name out there but it’s an assistant coach at a bigger school in West Tennessee. A lot of good buzz around him and I think he would be a home run hire for the Lady Hornet basketball program!

WestTNroundball... drop some names... LOL Bigger as in attendance or bigger as in success?

12 hours ago, WestTNroundball said:

He better be a hard worker and build the program from the ground up. It can be done. But they are in district with South Side. There is a reason South Side is good. They play a lot and work at it.