South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your trying awfully hard to find something to get at me. Your cage must be really rattled. Please don’t cry. I’d hate for those skillet slingers on the search committee to know you were a crier. Lol!!!

You have gone to a new low degrading families that are struggling due to the pandemic.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Warboss man your real mad cause Grider wouldnt hire you cause every school around had run you off and that Jones man wouldnt help you beat Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

Dillard your an ------. I wouldn't work with or for grider or Jones. So keep your made up lies to yourself big boy!!!

What's wrong with that Dillard man's team? I had always heard that South Pitt's success was due to their outstanding studding. Now they're bringing in out of county and out of state players to get silver balls while the homegrown Pirates ride the bench and cheer for the new recruits? No wonder the locals are spilling the beans in the Mexican restaurant. Who wants their kid raising money for a Quarterback Club that goes and gets their kids replacement? If this payment was for back rent then it was paid to stay during football season. that Childress man needs to look at these sanctions. this is far worse than anything other schools who have been smacked down by tssaa recently. This is a bunch of mess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Overland said:

What's wrong with that Dillard man's team? I had always heard that South Pitt's success was due to their outstanding studding. Now they're bringing in out of county and out of state players to get silver balls while the homegrown Pirates ride the bench and cheer for the new recruits? No wonder the locals are spilling the beans in the Mexican restaurant. Who wants their kid raising money for a Quarterback Club that goes and gets their kids replacement? If this payment was for back rent then it was paid to stay during football season. that Childress man needs to look at these sanctions. this is far worse than anything other schools who have been smacked down by tssaa recently. This is a bunch of mess. 

:popcorneater:

19 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

SPHS not only recruited the kid that got rent..but recruited him from the alternative school in Chattanooga where Coach Stone works as a recruiting station. Studly Jones is neck deep too! Why else would a kid from Detroit go to South Pittsburgh? They have all received $$ treatment in cash..they just got a little careless and got caught. But all these kids aren't "transferring" just to live in beautiful South Pittsburgh...lol..they should lose all wins from last year and no playoffs for 2 years. Guess it's good to have hargis buttercoat for you. Rent for a month being $1,800?? Mighty high rent for one month?? The people and parents should be mad at grider..stone...jones and whoever is involved because you won state championships with your on kids... not a bunch of recruits from Chattanooga alternative school! Y'all can hate me a bash what I say but it's the truth and everybody in South Pittsburgh knows it. It's been going on a while too!!! Just get back to recruiting North Alabama like the good ole days! Word is Jones wants the job and he's going to buy apartments or housing projects for his recruits...lol..good luck sphs. Personally if you parents want to watch your kids stand on the sidelines for recruits go for it!!!

Recruiting station lol. There was 1 kid at the alternative your referring too. Did you know that his family and Deandre Kelly are cousins? No you did not. Did you know they looked at moving into Jasper before SP? No you do not. Did you know that the mother of the family from Detroit got a job at Lodge before they moved from Detroit? No you do not. Did you know she still works there and is doing very well did herself? No you do not and you do not care. Did you realize this $1800 in rent your claiming was for more than a months rent plus late fees and the family was in that predicament because the fathers job? No you do not but one thing you do know though is how easily it is for you to get fired at Sequatchie over that tongue. You would think you would learn from your mistakes you think I am joking but I am not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Recruiting station lol. There was 1 kid at the alternative your referring too. Did you know that his family and Deandre Kelly are cousins? No you did not. Did you know they looked at moving into Jasper before SP? No you do not. Did you know that the mother of the family from Detroit got a job at Lodge before they moved from Detroit? No you do not. Did you know she still works there and is doing very well did herself? No you do not and you do not care. Did you realize this $1800 in rent your claiming was for more than a months rent plus late fees and the family was in that predicament because the fathers job? No you do not but one thing you do know though is how easily it is for you to get fired at Sequatchie over that tongue. You would think you would learn from your mistakes you think I am joking but I am not. 

:grin:

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

Dillard your an ------. I wouldn't work with or for grider or Jones. So keep your made up lies to yourself big boy!!!

LRDAO.... You asked Grider for a job after you got run off from every other school in the county plus Dunlap.  You could probably learn a thing or two from that Jones man.  He has won four super bowls in Canada.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You asked Grider for a job after you got run off from every other school in the county plus Dunlap.  You could probably learn a thing or two from that Jones man.  He has won four super bowls in Canada.  You think im joking but im not. 

So now your talking about unemployed people. SMH. I can’t believe you would talk about people like this during the middle of the pandemic. Your a horrible person. With all the people struggling right now I can believe you would say that. 

• Like 1