Single A conversation (please anyone)

shockernation

11 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Nothing against other single A teams in East Tennessee, but I do not see anyone beating North Greene in Single A until they reach the state tournament. So that would be from Knoxville on up to Bristol. Seems the Single A talent is way down from what it has been in this area.

UH beat North Greene tonight 2-1 with Kaleb Meredith on the mound going all 7 innings 

On 4/22/2021 at 7:25 AM, shockernation said:

LC continues to roll 18-4 on the season. Union City comes to town today! Should be a good district game 

We got beat in a dogfight 3-1 against Westview last night. We play Peabody Monday and Tuesday. Lake County looks like the team to beat right now in Single A in West TN in the public division. 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

We got beat in a dogfight 3-1 against Westview last night. We play Peabody Monday and Tuesday. Lake County looks like the team to beat right now in Single A in West TN in the public division. 

I dunno we lost a shocker at central yesterday! Any team can pull a shocker early in district play! I still like LC! Deep pitching and the hit the long ball several times a game! I know we have Peabody left and that’s about it! Fun to see how it plays out! Up until yesterday I felt my boys were on cruise control...that’s baseball 

28 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Summertown has scored 181 given up 18  just saying 

Pretty impressive. I have watched quite a bit of baseball around here and none of our teams have been that impressive as in your numbers. Lake County may be the best west of the river in Single A. 

On 4/25/2021 at 2:15 AM, shockernation said:

I dunno we lost a shocker at central yesterday! Any team can pull a shocker early in district play! I still like LC! Deep pitching and the hit the long ball several times a game! I know we have Peabody left and that’s about it! Fun to see how it plays out! Up until yesterday I felt my boys were on cruise control...that’s baseball 

We split with Peabody Monday and Tuesday. We won 5-1 Monday and they won 11-3 yesterday I think. I think Peabody is the number 1 seed in our district. Us, Peabody and Halls all have same record and I think they got the number 1 seed.