THE CREEKBANK.. Updated

tcjacket13

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

He is, they got the best QB in our region and maybe y’all’s too, kid can play, they lost some talent just like we did, they have a tougher schedule this year so the record may take a step back but they won’t take a big step back in competitiveness. It will be a slobberknocker on OCT29 on the CREEKBANK! 

Cous can play  just wish we had about 22 more like him. Our games the last few years sure have been some good one's.  The program has come a long way now just got  figure how to get over the playoff hump.

4 hours ago, Yeti said:

Not really seen him play, but if he's possibly better than ours I'd be really impressed. Our qb this year should put up some great numbers. 

This game between you all is more important this time around than it has been the last 3 years IMO.

IMO H2O QB is better he is the complete package. He can run and throw. 

5 hours ago, RTD said:

IMO H2O QB is better he is the complete package. He can run and throw. 

Ours is dual threat as well. We mostly just run the ball though. I'm hoping this year he can showcase his passing skills more. We have the recievers to really put up the #s if we chose to go that route.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, biggest said:

Cous can play  just wish we had about 22 more like him. Our games the last few years sure have been some good one's.  The program has come a long way now just got  figure how to get over the playoff hump.

It has been stated in another thread, I doubt we get a rematch in the playoffs this year.  

1 hour ago, AllRise said:

So is harper playing or not i feel he changes the defense if he is on the field 

Yes!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

I think the smallest 6A enrollment. Around 1500.  

Yep they reported 1512 last year but report 1493 this year. For reference the largest 5A school (Oak Ridge) reported 1496 last year. Seem to be right on the bubble but still a bunch more than TC lol. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, crow said:

Yep they reported 1512 last year but report 1493 this year. For reference the largest 5A school (Oak Ridge) reported 1496 last year. Seem to be right on the bubble but still a bunch more than TC lol. 

Funny to hear a school that claimed they beat teams of all sizes back in the day, quickly shrink behind the excuse of enrollment size from a loss.

6 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Funny to hear a school that claimed they beat teams of all sizes back in the day, quickly shrink behind the excuse of enrollment size from a loss.

Lol I’ll take your word for it, I don’t know anything about that, honestly never kept up with shelbyville. To far from me to watch in regular season and to big to worry with in the playoffs.