South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)

Roy Dillard

18 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Definitely the best kicker.  He will be one of the top in the country before he is done.  Great kid as well.

I'm not a coach but sure have seen the kicking game lose plenty of games over the years. I'd have a center,xp holder and kicker practice that everyday and get it right. They don't need to be out running the ball or worrying about making tackles. Your right, he's going to be a special kicker. 

22 hours ago, sportman said:

It's just plain unacceptable not to be able to find someone that can center the ball on kick's. I mean even it's a 130 pound freshman.  Cmon man!!! We've got maybe the best kicker that SP might ever have and to not give him someone that can center ball like your supposed to is not going to cut it. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

I'm not a coach but sure have seen the kicking game lose plenty of games over the years. I'd have a center,xp holder and kicker practice that everyday and get it right. They don't need to be out running the ball or worrying about making tackles. Your right, he's going to be a special kicker. 

This man is adamant about some kicking. Has anyone seen practice? Do we work on that part of the game a lot or a little?

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Sportman I drove by that Jones man’s field today at 6:00 and our boys were already gone.  He is starting to get real cocky like Grider  was since he beat that Floyd man by one point.  This McIntyre man knows how to beat our boys.  Grider got cocky last year and now this Jones man is getting cocky.  You think im joking but im not.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman I drove by that Jones man’s field today at 6:00 and our boys were already gone.  He is starting to get real cocky like Grider  was since he beat that Floyd man by one point.  This McIntyre man knows how to beat our boys.  Grider got cocky last year and now this Jones man is getting cocky.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, they were practicing at a secret location somewhere near cow bone.

Well The Squatch boys are about to get a beat down. This dang coaching staff want even meet with us alums about some changes that need to be made to make people fear the Squatch again. I have a buddy who played backup TE on the 89 team who had a great deal on salt tablets and he didn’t even want them. We are soft right now and I always know those Pirates are ready to butt heads and be physical. 

• Sequatchie changed the title to South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)