Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Don’t get me wrong we nowhere near played our best game lots of mental mistakes, but Westview is five touchdowns better than Huntington! Not that Huntington is not a good team but they don’t deal with speed and passing attacks very well just ask Milan last year! I mean no disrespect but facts are facts, and of course any given Friday a team can like a big goose egg and take a loss,You don’t see passing attacks like Westview almost ever in small ball!

Wow y’all don’t think much of the Mustangs.  I’m not saying the mustangs win but I highly doubt they get beat by five scores.

2 hours ago, 1983 said:

Wow y’all don’t think much of the Mustangs.  I’m not saying the mustangs win but I highly doubt they get beat by five scores.

We used to make a living by being overlooked come playoff time by teams that had beaten us in the regular season! We have a lot of things to get fixed before we start beating really good teams....we made a step in the right direction this week!

1 hour ago, Archiewho said:

Anybody who overlooks the Mustangs are in trouble. Been one of the best programs in West TN for a long time, and they usually consistently play well into late November, early December

I don’t believe they have played in December in a long time have they ? And you probably are correct a couple scores after I think about the grind offense they run