South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga Christian (Jones man against this Mariakis man)

Roy Dillard

1-1.

I'm hoping to see better consistency from an offensive standpoint.  We need to be able to sustain drives and stay ahead of the chains.   

Defensively we need penetration, gang tackling, disrupt their rhythm, and create some turnovers.

If we can do this then we have a chance of upsetting CCS on the road.  Yes I said upset.  Make no mistake,  CCS is the favorite in this one.

GO PIRATES!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

1-1.

I'm hoping to see better consistency from an offensive standpoint.  We need to be able to sustain drives and stay ahead of the chains.   

Defensively we need penetration, gang tackling, disrupt their rhythm, and create some turnovers.

If we can do this then we have a chance of upsetting CCS on the road.  Yes I said upset.  Make no mistake,  CCS is the favorite in this one.

GO PIRATES!!

Be careful Towner man.  

46 minutes ago, Yeti said:

This is for you Mike

That’s a clear and great video.  I know a parent that has a couple angles of videos, but this one is good too because of the slow motion.  I bet they’d like to have the ability to save this one in their memories on Facebook.  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

29 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

That’s a clear and great video.  I know a parent that has a couple angles of videos, but this one is good too because of the slow motion.  I bet they’d like to have the ability to save this one in their memories on Facebook.  

You can download videos from YouTube. Just have to pay a fee. But it lasts a month. 

• Thanks 1