Waverly community

vandyfan1

If everyone could please keep us (Waverly) in your prayers we had so much flooding and so many lives lost. People have lost their houses and cars. Worst I have ever seen and most couldn’t even imagine. Please keep us in your prayers and thank you so much to the surrounding counties and our local heroes who gave and risked their lives to save people.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey Vandy  you know if any y’all need me bro I’m there in a second seriously prayers for y’all and if any y’all need me you all know how to get in touch with me Love you guys up that way Lotta good friends have been made through the years seriously holler at me if you need me

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hey Vandy  you know if any y’all need me bro I’m there in a second seriously prayers for y’all and if any y’all need me you all know how to get in touch with me Love you guys up that way Lotta good friends have been made through the years seriously holler at me if you need me

Thanks pride I know you would. They found my cousin he died trying to save lives. His name was Scott if you guys could keep his family in your prayers still so many missing and so many gone.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Many prayers for Waverly and all those still missing and those who lost their lives.   That’s super tough. 2020 and 2021 can’t stop.  I know the coaches had a close call while trying to track down players and check on things.   The schools, football fields, and field house are heavily damaged.  I send many prayers for the misplaced families, misplaced athletes, misplaced students  and misplaced homes and community in general.   It will take time to rebuild.  Prayers for the Tigers community! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Thanks pride I know you would. They found my cousin he died trying to save lives. His name was Scott if you guys could keep his family in your prayers still so many missing and so many gone.

So sorry for your loss and the whole community man! Many prayers being said on Waverly’s behalf! Can’t believe all the devastation I’ve seen from it! 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

If everyone could please keep us (Waverly) in your prayers we had so much flooding and so many lives lost. People have lost their houses and cars. Worst I have ever seen and most couldn’t even imagine. Please keep us in your prayers and thank you so much to the surrounding counties and our local heroes who gave and risked their lives to save people.

Prayers to you and the Waverly community Vandy. Such a sad situation. Was a pleasure meeting you at the Peabody game Thursday.

• Upvote 1