WB Gov's vs Jefferson Co Patriots

Shadroach

On 8/31/2021 at 9:15 AM, Pinocchio007 said:

We all know that @CrossStateTraveler is on the current WB coaching staff. So, he is not allowed to be on CoachT throughout the season.  

@Shadroach  Funny you post this photo, But us at the News Station could put a lot of money on the line that YOU sir were in attendance the day/night he was announced. 

New Kermit Sipping Tea Mouse Pad But Thats None of My Business Emoji Meme  Quote2 | eBay

Leave the investigating to the professionals. I did a quick reverse google search and found that this is a screen grab from this video.

This season reminds me of the year here while back when Anderson County had took a big fall and  WB signed them up and got beat like a drum. Clinton and Karns have been the local doormats and WB signs them up and everything changed. Some thought there may be a 7 win season this year moving into a weaker group of teams whick I'm totally on board with but 2 of those possible wins are now losses. This next game will be another interesting game because you just don't know. I had a feeling the last game Bishop would run for a mile like he did on Heritage except Karns as a team has improved which I didn't see coming . I think once Cozart learns the plays WB may have their own Bishop and hopefully he can be a different in this next game coming up.

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This season reminds me of the year here while back when Anderson County had took a big fall and  WB signed them up and got beat like a drum. Clinton and Karns have been the local doormats and WB signs them up and everything changed. Some thought there may be a 7 win season this year moving into a weaker group of teams whick I'm totally on board with but 2 of those possible wins are now losses. This next game will be another interesting game because you just don't know. I had a feeling the last game Bishop would run for a mile like he did on Heritage except Karns as a team has improved which I didn't see coming . I think once Cozart learns the plays WB may have their own Bishop and hopefully he can be a different in this next game coming up.

Wonder if Cozart wishes he’d stayed where he was?