Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

6 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Name another team in the history of Tennessee Football that won 3 straight gold balls and moved down. 

Name a team in history that has won 3 straight gold balls and was the smallest in their class and bounced back and forth between classes. Trousdale and Union city has bounced back and forth between classes over that last 30 years also.  Tssaa sets up the classes 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Didn’t have to move down. Not blaming TSSAA. Numbers are numbers. Just like 3 straight titles 2A. 

I wasn’t happy about it at first either but we have a good schedule. It’s done and in the past. No reason to harp on it now. If it was a problem to win 3 titles in a row and be moved down I’m sure the TSSAA would have stopped it. 

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Name a team in history that has won 3 straight gold balls and was the smallest in their class and bounced back and forth between classes. Trousdale and Union city has bounced back and forth between classes over that last 30 years also.  Tssaa sets up the classes 

Union City in 2014 beat Peabody by 28 and won single A Peabody won AA.

any given year a class can be harder than the other.

Just now, PHSRollTide said:

Ok thanks.

ps y’all might need to worry about Humboldt this week. I see y’all going 2-1. Goodluck

You have a lot of people coming on this message board and saying a lot of interesting things. Don't worry about what is going on within the locker room of the Golden Tide!! Eventually you will have to answer the bell!! All you are doing is adding fuel to the fire! I guarantee you, NOBODY on here knows the Golden Tide better than this coaching staff. I think their track record speaks for itself!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

You have a lot of people coming on this message board and saying a lot of interesting things. Don't worry about what is going on within the locker room of the Golden Tide!! Eventually you will have to answer the bell!! All you are doing is adding fuel to the fire! I guarantee you, NOBODY on here knows the Golden Tide better than this coaching staff. I think their track record speaks for itself!!!

Roll Tide!

The 1st or second round out for Dyersburg if I remember correctly  8 of the last 10 years has went and played for the ball. No shame there just a shame to take the game away from the players to satisfy adult egos. Like I said earlier both teams will probably have another covid out on the same date. I promise you one team will be ready and willing to play