Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Your a complete moron we played up first two games Jesus your a loser I can’t even post here anymore I feel sorry for whatever or whoever you announce you must be Jen saki girl 

If y'all played up in the first two weeks, then Greenfield and Lake County (I think) are playing up when they play y'all.

Just now, Tide21 said:

By that thought process greenfield and lake county are below 1a ? 

It's simple math. Theoretically, correct. Because if Peabody wants to credit themselves for playing "up" then Greenfield and Lake County are playing "up" when they play Peabody. Don't fall in love with the classification number too much, if y'all want to look at school enrollment numbers, y'all see why Peabody didn't make the list that I sent out about an hour ago. Note: I didn't look at all teams, but Peabody was one of the teams I looked at.

17 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

It's simple math. Theoretically, correct. Because if Peabody wants to credit themselves for playing "up" then Greenfield and Lake County are playing "up" when they play Peabody. Don't fall in love with the classification number too much, if y'all want to look at school enrollment numbers, y'all see why Peabody didn't make the list that I sent out about an hour ago. Note: I didn't look at all teams, but Peabody was one of the teams I looked at.

I don’t care about your list. You add subtract multiply and divide. Tssaa says there is 1-6a no in between. 

if I applied your same rationale to Peabody they played up the whole time they were in 2a because they were the smallest school in 2a 

I will agree that the Lake Co. -Peabody game needs to be played on the field...

I will also agree that Dyersburg would have a chance to play with Peabody just as Milan and Westview did but I believe that Peabody still wins in another tight one... 

Now for the main course..   Y'all are looking at enrollment numbers but instead look at it from a different perspective... Here it is for you "keyboard warriors" a fresh perspective.

Peabody-1A, played a 4A Top 10 team and a Top 5 2A team, now y'all are demanding they SHOULD play a Top 12 3A team... All back to back to back to open the season...

So y'all are telling me that Coach Counce at 3A Dyersburg would open his season like this:

Dyersburg 3A

up to 6A Top 10 Beech

up to 4A Top 5 Haywood

and then find a game for week 3 playing up to 5A Top 10 Henry County....

That in essence is what that schedule would look like and I know no coach that would put his team in that situation to start the season...

You've dominated 2 very mediocre teams and feeling your oats, you may get to Chattanooga (and I'll pull for if you do) but don't expect another team to do something that your coach wouldn't...

In other words don't hold Peabody to a higher standard in scheduling than you're willing to do... 

That is all, back to your keyboards...