Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

2 hours ago, TideRolls said:

I will agree that the Lake Co. -Peabody game needs to be played on the field...

I will also agree that Dyersburg would have a chance to play with Peabody just as Milan and Westview did but I believe that Peabody still wins in another tight one... 

Now for the main course..   Y'all are looking at enrollment numbers but instead look at it from a different perspective... Here it is for you "keyboard warriors" a fresh perspective.

Peabody-1A, played a 4A Top 10 team and a Top 5 2A team, now y'all are demanding they SHOULD play a Top 12 3A team... All back to back to back to open the season...

So y'all are telling me that Coach Counce at 3A Dyersburg would open his season like this:

Dyersburg 3A

up to 6A Top 10 Beech

up to 4A Top 5 Haywood

and then find a game for week 3 playing up to 5A Top 10 Henry County....

That in essence is what that schedule would look like and I know no coach that would put his team in that situation to start the season...

You've dominated 2 very mediocre teams and feeling your oats, you may get to Chattanooga (and I'll pull for if you do) but don't expect another team to do something that your coach wouldn't...

In other words don't hold Peabody to a higher standard in scheduling than you're willing to do... 

That is all, back to your keyboards...

You are 100% that coach Counce at Dyersburg would never do that. However coach Stowe (the actual) Dburg coach… that is a different story. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are 100% that coach Counce at Dyersburg would never do that. However coach Stowe (the actual) Dburg coach… that is a different story. 

Then that question would be why is Dburg playing the little sisters of the blind out of region except the Tide ?  I agree 100 percent as we just talked about as you destroyed another drive thru , our coach handled this a bit sub par and the optics aren’t good, however we all know he is one of if not the best and knowing his team and that is fact ! We all can go back and forth but nothing will change the fact that this game won’t be played !imo this game would be a pick em with me leaning towards Dburg simple from the trenches “ right now” really hope they make a run and give Alcoa fits ! As for you Barney see ya soon !!! Peabody Pride aka Buffet killa 2.0 out !!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Is Gibson county good this year?

I don't think so but LC and Trenton decided to play each other cause it's a region game and drop their games with Gibson Co and Dyersburg.Definitely not nowhere near as good as Trenton.LC isn't dodging anyone.Also will play at Haywood,a school probably 4 times more students.