South Pittsburg Vs north Jackson (stone and little Grider men against this Hollis man)

Roy Dillard

Questions I want to see answered in this game:

1. Will the O line play improve? I do think they are trying their best but talent level for the O line is comparable to 2004 to me.

That’s the one big question. I still believe that is the only thing in the way between SP and a trip to UTC. We have skill guys for days. How far we make it depends on the line. If SP gets one big guy back that may help if he goes both ways. 

12 hours ago, powerp said:

1. Will the O line play improve? I do think they are trying their best but talent level for the O line is comparable to 2004 to me.

That’s the one big question. I still believe that is the only thing in the way between SP and a trip to UTC. We have skill guys for days. How far we make it depends on the line. If SP gets one big guy back that may help if he goes both ways. 

I do agree. Hopefully he will be back soon enough.

19 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Jones took the wind from the Pirates sails!

Not so much Jones as the Super of Marion Schools with the shut down costing us the Chatt Christian and Murphy Game.  He should be required to go take a junior/senior microbiology class at UTC and get an A or pack his bags.

18 hours ago, powerp said:

Any word on when he will be back