Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

West is athletic and quick. ALCOA has those road graders that are good but slow as smoke off of dog do do and have to hold on to anything that they can grab which we all got to see last night. Same thing against Maryville but a blind eye was turned toward it. Now Alcoa can go get that little trophy no one cares about and set over there in EPA Poisoned Town and beat their chest and celebrate beating up all those little hillbilly towns that don't have any money.

Says the rockford gutter cleaner! :lol:

image.jpeg.c65020ebec10efc7d9e467754db6fca7.jpeg

I didn't see the game ,hope I can catch a replay sometime.I haven't read through either but did see the BC video of the ref spotting the ball.This is exactly the thing I talk about with my Devils.If you don't play a clean game and different things happen ,yes a DB or Oak Ridge can beat you or several teams can send you home in the playoffs. Where can I catch a replay online

3 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

There are several - any team on any given night.  That’s what makes HS football interesting.  Personal note - are you the kind of person that keys cars and slashes tires after the break up?  You kind of give off that vibe.  

wow. you seem like the type that cant stand the heat of a high school message board and has to get Personal

I know a person is getting whipped by the truth when they have to resort to personal comments.:lol:

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

wow. you seem like the type that cant stand the heat of a high school message board and has to get Personal

I know a person is getting whipped by the truth when they have to resort to personal comments.:lol:

It was out of concern for your obsessive behavior- So I take it the answer is yes and I’ll just move on from there.  

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I didn't see the game ,hope I can catch a replay sometime.I haven't read through either but did see the BC video of the ref spotting the ball.This is exactly the thing I talk about with my Devils.If you don't play a clean game and different things happen ,yes a DB or Oak Ridge can beat you or several teams can send you home in the playoffs. Where can I catch a replay online

Officiating was so bad, I thought I was in Corbin, KY again….. Didn’t think I would ever witness anything worse than that one, but last night was over the top. Anyone who refuses to see that is either blind or a true Alcoa hater. Good game knox county. Now, go enjoy that “L”! :lol:

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic