Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

6 hours ago, Waker said:

Huntingdon defense is looking tough. Mustangs know this Milan bunch is no Houston Co. and will have to keep mistakes to a minimum. This will be a battle but I think this group is ready to whip some puppies.

Yes we are definitely no Houston Co. Houston Co may be better than us. Lots of injuries in Milan right now. Just can’t seem to catch a break. 

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

It is only Tuesday night and this thread is already getting a little rowdy. I look forward to this week all year long. It used to be called the Dog and Pony show....

I have no idea how to look it up, but I would love to know what the all time record is between these 2 teams. 

https://www.ahsfhs.org/tennessee/teams/opponentseach2015.asp?Opponent1=Huntingdon&Team=Milan

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes we are definitely no Houston Co. Houston Co may be better than us. Lots of injuries in Milan right now. Just can’t seem to catch a break. 

I hate to hear that injuries are running though the program, but Milan Middle School could have given as much of a fight as last week.