South Pittsburg vs Oakland(stone man and little Grider man against this Creasy man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, FactSpitter said:

I agree with this. It does nothing for SP. If anything it hurts SP playing a team like this before the playoffs. I will add this to my previous post.... if SP comes away with no injuries they can count that as a W too. This was honestly a stupid decision on whomever was for this game happening. 

Good post. I agree with you. Jones should have never scheduled this game. It has to go down as the dumbest decision in the history of the state of Tennessee. Exposure doesn’t mean anything if it’s Alabama vs Sewanee. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Good post. I agree with you. Jones should have never scheduled this game. It has to go down as the dumbest decision in the history of the state of Tennessee. Exposure doesn’t mean anything if it’s Alabama vs Sewanee. 

Might be a good crowd of people there wanting to see us get what we have dished out to a lot of teams over the years.  PAIN!!!!!! 

21 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Is that you Charlie Murphy?

edit: Rick James :roflol:

I'm trying to gather enough spoils to give that Creasy man so he won't be so mad Thursday. 

So far, Roy has donated that Hollis mans horse he took after the North Jackson win,  and that Mays mans Emu after we beat the RoadRunners.   Geno is gonna throw in one of his bow & arrow trophies. 

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm trying to gather enough spoils to give that Creasy man so he won't be so mad Thursday. 

So far, Roy has donated that Hollis mans horse he took after the North Jackson win,  and that Mays mans Emu after we beat the RoadRunners.   Geno is gonna throw in one of his bow & arrow trophies. 

Find a way to steal the playbook from that Hunt man at Mairvul and we might have a deal